Services – Planning or Coordination
AisleMemories founder/owner, Liana, would love to help you with services such as full or partial wedding planning, day of coordination duties or month of coordination duties. If you are interested to learn more about the services then please contact Liana through the form below.
Why hire a coordinator?
The one thing every couple needs, is a Day of Coordinator, so I would always recommend that to every couple out there. Moreover, the rehearsal and wedding day definitely need that person to keep things running smoothly, to deal with the various vendors, and make sure your vision gets executed perfectly as you planned. Hence, the couple along with families and friends should enjoy every moment of the special day and be stress free and not have to work on the day of.
Day of Coordinator or Month of Coordinator:
If you have planned your wedding and booked all of your vendors but need assistance the day of your special event then this service is for you. This service begins one month or two months before the event. In addition, this service includes the rehearsal coordination as well. On the day of your special event, I will be the first to arrive at the venue and the last to leave. I am here to make sure your vision and all of the details that you planned get executed flawlessly so you are stress free on your special day. So here are some of the examples of DOC duties:
- Unlimited phone/email conversations with you before the event and meeting in person.
- Visit to the venue so that we can go over all of the details.
- All of the necessary setup before and breakdown after.
- Work with all of your vendors on schedule/timeline so everything runs smoothly.
- Make sure vendors do what they were hired to do.
Partial Wedding Planner or Full Wedding Planner:
If you have already started your wedding planning but need additional assistance along the way then partial wedding planner service is for you. In addition, this service includes Day of Coordination. Moreover, this service begins right away upon booking.
If you want to make all of the final decisions in regards to your wedding but don’t have time for the actual details, research, arrangements then full wedding planner service is for you. In addition, this service includes Day of Coordination. Moreover, this service begins right away upon booking. So here are some of the examples of planning duties:
- Finding a venue so that it meets your expectations and needs.
- All of the vendor research, recommendations, and selection.
- Help with your registry and website set up.
- Assist with your wedding stationary as well as guest list tracking.
- Arrangement of hotel blocks for guest accommodations.
To learn more about Liana and AisleMemories – bio.
Here are Liana and her husband’s wedding photos and story.
Voyage LA Magazine – so here you can read a published feature on Liana and AisleMemories.
- WeddingWire – AisleMemories
- Alignable – AisleMemories
- AngiesList – AisleMemories
- Yelp – AisleMemories
- Thumbtack – AisleMemories
- Perfect Wedding Guide – AisleMemories
- A Practical Wedding – AisleMemories
Thank you so much for stopping by and for your consideration!