Wedding Planning During COVID-19 Tips from the Best Wedding Blogs – Coronavirus Resources
As we are all staying home and staying safe, we would like to share with you Wedding Planning During COVID-19 Tips and Advice from some of the best wedding blogs. We gathered various helpful posts/articles that have been written about Coronavirus – COVID-19 and weddings all in one place for you. The reason for this is that we wanted to bring together all the different voices talking about the same main topic of 2020: Coronavirus – COVID-19 that has impacted the lives of everyone and all of the industries especially event industry such as weddings in 2020. We hope you find this information helpful.
Here is the list of the best wedding blogs with the wedding planning during COVID-19 tips and advice:
The Knot has put together a resource page with helpful links related to COVID-19 wedding help such as how to postpone your wedding amid the COVID-10 pandemic, what to know about shifting your timeline due to COVID-19, planning a wedding while social distancing, and more. Check out the link below for the rest of the helpful links from The Knot.
WeddingWire, like The Knot, has also put together a helpful resource page with links related to COVID-19 wedding advice such as how to postpone your wedding, how to hire your wedding vendors while social distancing, how to use quarantine to your wedding planning advantage, and more. Check out the link below for the rest of the helpful links from WeddingWire.
Here Comes The Guide
Here Comes The Guide, like The Knot and WeddingWire, has also put together a resource page with some helpful links related to wedding planning during COVID-19 such as 3 things to do if COVID-19 is affecting your wedding planning, how to postpone your wedding, how to virtually plan and live stream your wedding, and more. Check out the link below for the rest of the helpful links from Here Comes The Guide.
Style Me Pretty Wedding Planning during COVID-19 tips and advice
Style Me Pretty has a few helpful blog posts/articles with wedding planning during COVID-19 tips and advice such as 8 stress relieving tasks you can do at home if you are wedding planning during COVID-19 pandemic and more – see below.
- How to DIY a Ceremony for Two If Your Wedding Was Affected by COVID-19
- 8 Stress-Relieving Tasks You Can Do at Home If You’re Wedding Planning During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- How to Politely Let Your Guests Know That Your Wedding Date Has Been Changed Due to COVID-19
- Should You Consider Postponing Your Wedding Due to COVID-19? Here’s What the Experts Think.
- How to Social Distance and Still Have the Best Time With Your Bridal Party
Green Wedding Shoes
Green Wedding Shoes has a few helpful blog posts/articles with wedding planning during COVID-19 tips and advice such as how to shop for a wedding dress during COVID-19 and more – see below.
- Wedding Planning During COVID-19: Your Questions Answered
- How to Shop for a Wedding Dress During COVID-19
- How To Throw a Rad *Virtual* Bachelorette Party
- Your Guide to Sending Postponement Announcements If Your Wedding Date Changed Due to the Coronavirus Outbreak
- Coronavirus + Your Wedding
Ruffled Blog has a few helpful blog posts/articles with wedding planning during COVID-19 tips and advice such as 14 day virtual wedding planning bootcamp while at home and more – see below.
- Stuck at home? Here’s your 14-day virtual wedding planning bootcamp
- Here’s How Covid-19 Impacts Your Wedding and What to Do
A Practical Wedding
- Planning A Wedding During Coronavirus? This Is What You Need To Know
- How Do I Plan My Wedding During The Coronavirus Outbreak?
- How To Have A Virtual Bridal Shower or Bachlorette Party
Wedding Spot Blog Wedding Planning during COVID-19 Tips and Advice
Wedding Spot Blog has a few helpful blog posts/articles with wedding planning during COVID-19 tips and advice such as wedding postponement checklist, ways you can support small businesses during COVID-19, and more – see below.
- How to Have a Virtual Wedding During COVID-19
- 4 Ways You Can Support Small Wedding Businesses During COVID-19
- How to Announce You’re Postponing Your Wedding
- What to Do With Your Registry After Postponing Your Wedding
- 16-Step Wedding Postponement Checklist
- 15 Ways to Continue Wedding Planning During Quarantine
The Budget Savvy Bride
The Budget Savvy Bride wrote a few helpful blog posts/articles with wedding planning during COVID-19 tips and advice such as a step by step guide on postponing your wedding, financial resources for couples and small businesses, and more – see below.
- Postponing Your Wedding: A Step-by-Step Guide
- #QuarantineLife: Online Resources for Wedding Planning (and Life) during Social Distancing
- Find the Silver Linings: Tips for Staying Positive When You’ve Had to Postpone Your Wedding
- The Coronavirus and Your Wedding
- A Safe Way to Proceed with Your Wedding in the Face of the Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Weddings Coronavirus Info
- Financial Resources for Couples & Small Businesses during Coronavirus
Offbeat Bride wrote a few helpful blog posts/articles with wedding planning during COVID-19 tips and advice such as wedding postponement announcement wording ideas, step by step guide on how to postpone or cancel a wedding because of coronavirus, and more – see below.
- How can I get married during this pandemic?
- What’s a thoughtful gift for someone who had to cancel their wedding because of Coronavirus?
- 10 coronavirus wedding postponement announcement wording ideas (funny, classy, and cute!)
- Coronavirus resources for wedding vendors
- How to postpone or cancel a wedding because of Coronavirus: Step-by-step guide, plus copy ‘n’ paste wording
- Should you cancel your wedding because of COVID-19?
100 Layer Cake
100 Layer Cake has a few helpful posts/articles with wedding planning during COVID-19 tips and advice such as how to plan your wedding while in quarantine and more – see below.
- How to shop for your wedding dress during Coronavirus
- 10 ways to plan your wedding while in quarantine
- How we can cope with Coronavirus as a community
Every Last Detail Wedding Planning during COVID-19 Tips and Advice
Every Last Detail has a few helpful posts/articles with wedding planning during COVID-19 tips and advice such as how to postpone a wedding due to the coronavirus, coronavirus wedding postponement email templates to send to guests, and more – see below.
- Coronavirus Wedding Resources
- How To Postpone a Wedding (Due To The Coronavirus)
- Coronavirus Wedding Postponement: Email Templates To Send To Guests
- Should You Cancel or Postpone Your Wedding Due To Coronavirus?
- What To Do About The Coronavirus and Your Wedding
- Coronavirus for wedding pros: Don’t forget about new bookings!
- If there was ever a time to hire a wedding planner, it’s now.
- Can You Get Your Money Back For A Canceled Wedding?
- Having a Fall or 2021 Wedding? Here’s How COVID-19 Might Affect You
We hope you found this information helpful. Please let us know if you have any questions in the comments below or via our contact page.
Thank you so much for visiting and reading AisleMemories!
Stay healthy and safe!
If you were featured/published on AisleMemories, you are welcome to grab a featured badge here.
Click the logo below if you are looking for a photographer in Southern California.
If applicable, here are some similar products to the photos above that you might find interesting (we found them on Amazon).