Westlake Village Inn Wedding Venue Tour in CA in February 2018
My husband and I stayed at Westlake Village Inn back in December 2015 and we loved this beautiful hotel; hence, I decided to visit it again in February 2018 so I could tour it from a wedding venue perspective, gather information, and share video, photos, and details with you. Westlake Village Inn has been in business since 1968 and the grounds consist of not just a gorgeous hotel but also a wine place/bar, restaurant, lounge/bar, and a golf course – see more details below.
Per hotel’s website: “The Village at Westlake Village Inn™ is also home to the most popular restaurants in the Conejo Valley, Stonehaus a boutique enoteca reminiscent of Italy – the perfect place to wander through our vineyard and sip wine. Bogie’s, the “classy little joint” perfect for cocktails and dancing and Mediterraneo, known for its creative bistro style menu, are all only a few steps away.”
Fun fact – December 2015 was the month my husband and I got engaged and it was also the month we visited and stayed at Westlake Village Inn as engaged couple. We took some photos, which you can see below.
Location of Westlake Village Inn Wedding Venue:
31943 Agoura Road, Westlake Village, CA 91361
- Westlake Village Inn has 3 ceremony sites and 7 event spaces so there is plenty to choose from.
- Ceremony package includes your choice of ceremony site, chairs, sound system, water station, necessary tables, and a one night stay at the hotel.
- Reception package includes champagne served to the Bride and Groom after the ceremony, unlimited lemonade during the cocktail, plated lunch or dinner with one glass of beverage, banquet tables and chairs with linen, tree candles per table, dance floor, and wedding rehearsal at ceremony site based on availability.
- 3 Ceremony sites are priced the same.
- Westlake Village Inn required a wedding coordinator and you can either pick their coordinator or bring an outside coordinator.
Website and Social Media Links:
Photos of Westlake Village Inn Wedding examples from their Instagram page:
Photos of Westlake Village Inn Wedding Venue I took and edited:
This is my hubby and me at Westlake Village Inn in December 2015 – the same month we got engaged, we stayed at this beautiful hotel and took these photos:
So my hope is that you enjoyed this wedding venue tour of Westlake Village Inn. In addition, please let me know what was your favorite part from this tour. Moreover, please leave a comment in the comments section below if you have any questions or anything you want to share.
Thank you so much for reading and visiting my blog!
Additionally, have a wonderful day and night!
Info. This page has all the links that you might find interesting and useful such as links to the following:
- Wedding Forums – here you can join the community so you can ask questions and get answers.
- Wedding Services – more information on services we provide such as day of coordinator.
- About – if you want to find out more about the blog and founder then this is where you can.
- Contact – so this page has a contact form and other ways you can contact us.
- Newsletter – if you want to sign up for our weekly newsletter then you can do it there.
- Submissions – so this is where you can find more information on how to submit photos for a feature on AisleMemories.
- Badge – here you can grab a badge when you work was featured on the blog.
- Gallery – so this page has photos from AisleMemories Instagram where each photo connects to the actual related blog post.
Inspiration. This section has all of the featured weddings and engagements so far if you would like to check them out.
Venues. This section has all of the venue tours so far if you would like to check them out.