Valencia Country Club Wedding Venue Tour in California
I have personally visited and toured Valencia Country Club in February 2018 so that I could share a little recap with you all that includes answers from the venue, photos, and video. This beautiful venue has both indoor and outdoor reception and ceremony areas.
Point of contact – Tiffany Grummer
Venue address – 27330 North Tourney Road, Valencia, CA 91355
Answers to my questions from the venue:
- There is no wait list for dates and couples can reserve a date 2 years in advance.
- In addition, rates do not vary based on the day of the week or time or season.
- So the package is 6 hours and an additional hour is $450. For example, 6 hours are – ceremony starts at 5PM, cocktail hour will then start at 6PM then reception will start at 7PM and end at 11PM.
- Venue offers plated and buffet dinner packages.
- Couples are not required to get a wedding insurance.
- Venue has only 1 wedding per day.
- Deposit is $1,500 (non-refundable and goes towards full balance) and payment schedule is $1,000 six months before, 50% three months before, and full amount 1 week before.
- In the event you need to cancel, venue does have cancellation fees in place. In addition, the last day to cancel is about 1 week before the event.
- Venue does have service charges and taxes and all food and beverage must be provided by the Country Club.
- Country Club has a list of preferred vendors; however, couples are not required to use them. In addition, couples are not required to hire a planner/coordinator.
- Both valet and self parking are available on premises.
- Capacity for indoor is up to 170 people and for outdoor is up to 350 people.
- Miscellaneous – free wifi, tastings included, sparklers and drones are ok, food trucks for after main dinner are allowed, no rice/confetti but petals are ok, and candles are ok.
Stock Photos from the venue:
This is what the inside and outside reception areas look like when they are all decorated.
AisleMemories Photos of Valencia Country Club from the tour day:
And this is what the Bridal Suite looks like.
Here is the indoor cocktail area as well as the ceiling of the indoor reception area.
Beautiful outdoor reception area even when it’s not decorated.
So here is the front area of the venue:
My hope is that this tour recap with photos and video is informative and helpful to you when you are looking for a wedding venue. If you have any questions then please don’t hesitate to contact me or leave a comment below. I am familiar with the venue since I have personally visited and toured it and I have more details in the provided brochure.
Thank you so much for visiting and reading my blog.
In addition, have a wonderful day and night!