Malibu West Beach Club Wedding Venue Tour in Malibu, CA in February 2018
I toured Malibu West Beach Club Wedding Venue for the very first time in February 2018. Jacqui Spiros showed me around and she was a pleasure to talk to. After showing me around, I was able to take some videos and photos of the venue, which you can see here. If you want to see the actual professional photos from weddings at this venue then please check out their website, which I have a link for below. Malibu West Beach Club wedding venue is gorgeous with the beautiful ocean views and the sand just down below their main deck. If you love the beach and the ocean then Malibu West Beach Club wedding venue is a perfect place to get married at.
Location of Malibu West Beach Club Wedding Venue:
30756 Pacific Coast Highway, Malibu, CA 90265
It is close to this wedding venue I toured as well – Cypress Sea Cove.
- This venue has an interactive calendar on their website that shows exactly what days have already been booked, which is pretty cool.
- Rental fees for a Saturday from April through October are a little higher than from November through March. In addition, rental fee is for 12 hours. However, you can add additional hours for a fee.
- The fee includes the following items such as the banquet area, deck, gourmet kitchen, private bridal suite, security, tables, chairs, and required cleaning. In addition, you get 7 parking spots. Moreover, there will be a site rep on the day of your event.
- Number of guests over 170 is considered too large for weddings that require a dance floor.
- This venue has a separate entrance for vendors through the kitchen area so that your guests will not even see them come in.
- Since you only get 7 parking spots, your guests will have to either park across the street from the venue, or they will need a valet service or a bus service, or consider Uber Special Events, or look into nearby hotels to see if they offer shuttles.
- So this venue also has a list of recommended vendors which they can provide to you. They recommend you hire one of the caterers from the list; however, it is not required and you can bring your own but that is a subject to a fee and pre-approval and must meet some license and insurance requirements. There are special requirements for valet and bartenders as you must pick from their recommended vendors. For all the other vendors, you can either look through their recommended list or bring your own.
- If it rains, this venue has a back up plan to move the ceremony indoors.
- In regards to alcohol, you can bring your own but a licensed bartender needs to service and you cannot have a cash bar.
- In addition, for a fee (includes delivery, set up, tear down, pick up and tax) you can rent from the venue some decor such as paper lanterns, entry tree lanterns, candles, entry draping, vintage style draped market lights, lounge area covers, custom built place card / escort card boxes, arches, chuppah’s, and assorted additional draping in selected locations.
Website and Social Media Links:
Photos of Malibu West Beach Club I took and edited:
So my hope is that you enjoyed these beautiful photos and video of Malibu West Beach Club Wedding Venue Tour. I also hope that you found this tour useful and informative. In addition, please let me know would you consider Malibu West Beach Club Wedding Venue for your wedding. Moreover, please leave a comment in the comments section below if you have any questions or comments.
Thank you so much for reading and visiting my blog!
Additionally, have a wonderful day and night!
Info. This tab has all the links that you might find interesting and useful such as links to the following:
- Wedding Forums – here you can join the community so you can ask questions and get answers.
- Wedding Services – more information on services we provide such as day of coordinator.
- About – if you want to find out more about the blog and founder then this is where you can.
- Contact – so this page has a contact form and other ways you can contact us.
- Newsletter – if you want to sign up for our weekly newsletter then you can do it there.
- Submissions – so this is where you can find more information on how to submit photos for feature on AisleMemories.
- Badge – here you can grab a badge when you work was featured on the blog.
- Gallery – so this page has photos from AisleMemories Instagram where each photo connects to the actual related blog post.
Inspiration. This section has all of the featured weddings and engagements so far if you would like to check them out.
Venues. This section has all of the venue tours so far if you would like to check them out.