Malibou Lake Lodge Wedding Venue Tour in Agoura Hills, CA
Malibou Lake Lodge is a historic venue in Agoura Hills, CA in Santa Monica Mountains. I’ve been to this venue many times since 2016 and toured it again in March 2018 so I can share with you all the info, photos and video of a very special and gorgeous wedding venue. This venue is near and dear to my heart because that is where I had my wedding in March 2017 when it was under a different management (Truly Yours Catering) and when it was Malibou Lake Mountain Club. At the end of 2017, the venue became the Lodge at Malibou Lake and Chef Cordelia is now the exclusive manager and catering company. You can see my wedding photos here if you like.
After Chef Cordelia and her team took over the venue, they made an already gorgeous venue even more stunning by adding a lot of beautiful furniture and decor to all the rooms. Former bride’s room is now a groom’s room and former groom’s room is now a bride’s room. In addition, they have added an extra room for a bigger bridal party. All 3 rooms are now simply amazing due to beautiful decor and furniture! Moreover, they also changed the main room by updating the mirror, chandeliers, and adding map on the wall, other decor and furniture. Everything now looks even better and more improved as you will see below in all of the photos and in the video above.
Location of the Lodge at Malibou Lake:
29033 Lake Vista Dr., Agoura Hills, CA 91301
Jacey Margolis is the Booking Manager
Malibou Lake is a private lake and residential community of custom homes.
- Venue Rental includes the following: 1 hour rehearsal on a weekday prior to the event, 4 hours of setup the day of the event, 6 hours of the actual event. You can add additional hours for a fee. In addition, venue rental includes the use of all event spaces and the use of all furnishings such as ceremony seating and arch, dining tables and chairs, lounge furniture, additional tables, service ware, dishwater, silverware, glassware, and barware.
- The capacity of the venue for dining indoor is 180 and for dining outdoor is 280.
- Parking is free and has space for 60 cars plus 30 street parking spots.
- Music is ok outside for the ceremony only and then it has to be inside.
- Couples have to hire a professional wedding coordinator. Venue can supply you with one for a fee. (If you like, I can help you since I am familiar with the venue because I planned and had my wedding there – services).
- Service charges and current sales taxes are additional.
- Catering packages are per person and include the following: refreshment and mixer bar, appetizers during cocktail hour, dinner (buffet/family style/plated), cake cutting, coffee, and service staff such as catering manager, servers, bartenders, kitchen staff, parking lot attendants, and security personnel.
- Venue does offer catering add ons too if you like.
- There is a catering minimum on all events Friday through Sunday.
- They host weddings and other events too such as parties and corporate events.
Website and Instagram Links for Malibou Lake Lodge, Chef Cordelia, and Malibou Lake:
AisleMemories Photos of Malibou Lake Lodge during venue tour in March 2018:
So I hope you enjoyed above photos and video from the tour of Malibou Lake Lodge wedding venue. If you have any questions or comments then please leave them below.
Photos from my wedding at Malibou Lake Mountain Club (which is now the Lodge at Malibou Lake). If you’d like to see my wedding photos at this venue then this is the link for you.
Planning – Venues. So this is where you can find other wedding venue tours so far.
Featured Badge. When you are featured, please don’t forget to grab a badge.
Photos from real weddings. If you like to see real wedding photos then this is the link for your inspiration.
Thank you so much for visiting and reading my blog!
In addition, have a great day and night!