Four Seasons Westlake Village Wedding Venue Tour in CA in February 2018
I visited Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village in February 2018 so that I could tour, gather more information, and share it with you all. This hotel has been named one of Southern California’s top hotels by Conde Nast Traveler and has been recognized with a Five Diamond Award by AAA. Four Seasons Westlake Village is a beautiful hotel and a wedding venue with a few indoor and outdoor options for ceremony and reception, which is great to have options. In addition, I think this wedding venue is perfect for a whole wedding weekend retreat for you and guests from rehearsal, ceremony, reception, the day after wedding brunch, and even a mini honeymoon.
It was actually not my first time at this venue since I have visited it a few times before for their awesome happy hour. However, it was my first time looking at it from a wedding point of view and I thought it was a gorgeous and luxurious venue choice for a wedding.
Location of Four Seasons Westlake Village Wedding Venue:
Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
Two Dole Drive, Westlake Village, California 91362
- Four Seasons Westlake Village focuses on seasonal and locally grown ingredients and produce in order to tailor unique menus for their guests.
- In addition, Four Seasons Westlake Village also offers specialty menus such as Glatt Kosher, Northern or Southern Indian, Persian, and more.
- Grand Ballroom is the largest event space at the hotel that can comfortably seat more than 600 guests, and the space itself can be customized and sized accordingly for your needs.
- Hampton’s is an indoor-outdoor option that opens to Waterfall Lawn, which is perfect for the ceremony. This event space can accommodate up to 150 guests.
- Here you can see all of the available event spaces at this hotel.
- Hotel offers superior linens, cutlery, china and glassware so you can create beautiful guest tables.
- This venue has a few different packages available.
Website and Social Media Links:
Photos of Four Seasons Westlake Village Wedding Ceremony setup examples from their website and Instagram page:
View this post on Instagram
Enjoy this magical #wedding under a canopy of #flowers on the #Waterfall Lawn. Then dance and celebrate the night away in the Grand #Ballroom – a wonderland befitting a princess on her most special day. #weddingwednesday #bride #luxurytravel #weddings #reception 📸: @jessicaclaire and @akatecarlsonevent
Photos of Four Seasons Westlake Village I took and edited:
So my hope is that you enjoyed this wedding venue tour of Four Seasons Westlake Village. In addition, please let me know what was your favorite part from this tour. Moreover, please leave a comment in the comments section below if you have any questions or anything you want to share.
Thank you so much for reading and visiting my blog!
Additionally, have a wonderful day and night!
Info. This page has all the links that you might find interesting and useful such as links to the following:
- Wedding Forums – here you can join the community so you can ask questions and get answers.
- Wedding Services – more information on services we provide such as day of coordinator.
- About – if you want to find out more about the blog and founder then this is where you can.
- Contact – so this page has a contact form and other ways you can contact us.
- Newsletter – if you want to sign up for our weekly newsletter then you can do it there.
- Submissions – so this is where you can find more information on how to submit photos for a feature on AisleMemories.
- Badge – here you can grab a badge when you work was featured on the blog.
- Gallery – so this page has photos from AisleMemories Instagram where each photo connects to the actual related blog post.
Inspiration. This section has all of the featured weddings and engagements so far if you would like to check them out.
Venues. This section has all of the venue tours so far if you would like to check them out.