Cypress Sea Cove Wedding Venue Tour in Malibu, CA in February 2018
I visited Cypress Sea Cove Wedding Venue for the very first time in February 2018. This location is gorgeous with beautiful and well maintained grounds, amazing views of the ocean, and lovely access to the beach via stairs. Cypress Sea Cove wedding venue is definitely on the pricey, expensive, luxurious end and if you have the budget for it then I would recommend it because of how gorgeous it is. With this venue, you are paying for the location so everything else would need to be brought in. Here you will find more information related to the venue, links to examples of weddings taken by 2 photographers, links to the venue’s website and social links, and video and photos I took during the tour.
Location of Cypress Sea Cove Wedding Venue:
33572 Pacific Coast Highway, Malibu, CA 90265
It is close to this wedding venue I toured as well – Malibu West Beach Club.
- Venue rental fee only includes the location itself without building access so you and your vendors will need to bring in everything else such as catering, etc.
- This venue has an outdoor sound system throughout the property so there are 3 locations for your DJ to plug in. In addition, sound check is always recommended.
- You have a few options for parking such as renting either Malibu Nature Preserve and/or Nicholas Beach Parking lot and valet cars or shuttle the cars; or guests can use Uber or Lyft; or you can shuttle guests from some other location like hotel; or if the event is small then venue’s private road can be used for parking. In addition, avoid parking on Pacific Coast Highway.
- There are specific load in and load out instructions that you must follow.
- Additional lighting is recommended if your event goes into the evening.
- Trash containers are not provided so your caterers and vendors must take their trash off-site. In addition, there is an option of renting a trash bin from Waste Management if your event is quite large.
- 2 portable restrooms for events less than 150 guests and at least 4 portable restrooms for events greater than 150 guests are recommended.
- Most events at Cypress Sea Cove require a permit from the City of Malibu and venue has more details about that.
- The city of Malibu restricts open flame at events; however, candles and heat lamps are okay. In addition, please check with the venue if you plan to use anything else.
- Load in usually begins at 9am and the idea wedding start time is 2pm with guests arriving. In addition, last dance usually is at 10pm and load out finishes at midnight.
Website and Social Media Links:
Examples of Cypress Sea Cove Weddings or Engagements from photographers:
- Emma and Josh Photographers posted on their website about Abby and Jared Wedding at Cypress Sea Cove & Abby and Jared Engagement at Cypress Sea Cove. | I also featured Emma and Josh photographers through this gorgeous wedding at Calamigos Ranch.
- Zoom Theory Photographers posted on their website about Wedding at Cypress Sea Cove. | I also featured Zoom Theory photographers through this gorgeous wedding at La Venta Inn.
Photos of Cypress Sea Cove I took and edited:
So my hope is that you enjoyed these beautiful photos and video of Cypress Sea Cove Wedding Venue Tour. I also hope that you found this tour useful, informative, and inspirational. In addition, please let me know would you consider Cypress Sea Cove Wedding Venue for your wedding. Moreover, please leave a comment in the comments section below if you have any questions or comments.
Thank you so much for reading and visiting my blog!
Additionally, have a wonderful day and night!
Info. This tab has all the links that you might find interesting and useful such as links to the following:
- Wedding Forums – here you can join the community so you can ask questions and get answers.
- Wedding Services – more information on services we provide such as day of coordinator.
- About – if you want to find out more about the blog and founder then this is where you can.
- Contact – so this page has a contact form and other ways you can contact us.
- Newsletter – if you want to sign up for our weekly newsletter then you can do it there.
- Submissions – so this is where you can find more information on how to submit photos for feature on AisleMemories.
- Badge – here you can grab a badge when you work was featured on the blog.
- Gallery – so this page has photos from AisleMemories Instagram where each photo connects to the actual related blog post.
Inspiration. This section has all of the featured weddings and engagements so far if you would like to check them out.
Venues. This section has all of the venue tours so far if you would like to check them out.