1909 Wedding Venue Tour in Topanga, CA in February 2018
I toured the 1909 Wedding Venue for the second time in February 2018 because I want to share with you all a very beautiful venue in case you are looking for a venue or know someone who is looking for one. We toured this venue for the first time in 2016 when we were looking for a venue for my wedding but we ended up going with a different venue because we wanted to be near water. Depending on your budget, I think this venue is a beautiful choice for a wedding.
Location of the 1909:
1909 North Topanga Canyon Blvd., Topanga, CA 90290
Zenobia Rose is the contact.
- Amphitheater outdoor area can comfortably seat 120 people and can serve as a ceremony area or an intimate reception area.
- Meadow outdoor grass area can hold up to 120 guests and can serve as a reception area or even a ceremony area too.
- Indoors, they have a dressing room and lounge area on the first floor and dancing area on the second floor. In case of heavy rain, you can have both ceremony and reception indoor.
- The Venue package covers exclusive use of the whole grounds with all amenities for the entire day and night so from 11 am to 11 pm. In addition, venue package includes the following: parking space with a parking attendant for guests’ assistance, basic cleaning, setup, and takedown, outdoor lighting, and outdoor sound system with wireless microphone.
- Formal style rental items are part of the venue package. However, if you want rustic items then you can upgrade those either individually or as a package.
- Venue has a peak season from May to end of October and winter season from November to end of April so the pricing is different based on the season. In addition, pricing varies based on the number of people and what day of the week you choose.
- You also have an option of 2 hours of rehearsal time on a weekday before the event ; however, you need to make the reservation 3 months in advance.
- Venue offers buffet, or family, or plated style meals. Even though the venue offers a full customizable catering menu, you do have the option of bringing your own food to be served by the venue’s staff. In addition, you can bring your own alcohol but you must have a certified bartender.
- They also have a cool Volkswagen bus that you can use for a photo booth as you will see in the photos below. In addition, they have an arch too that is is part of the venue package.
- One of the yummy optional items for a fee is a late night pizza that they bake in the wood fired oven.
Website and Social Media Links to the 1909:
Photos provided by the venue:
AisleMemories photos of the 1909 during a venue tour in February 2018:
So I hope you enjoyed above photos and video from the tour of the 1909 wedding venue. If you have any questions or comments then please leave them below.
Planning – Venues. So this is where you can find other wedding venue tours so far.
Featured Badge. When you are featured, please don’t forget to grab a badge.
Photos from real weddings. If you like to see real wedding photos then this is the link for your inspiration.
Services by AisleMemories. In case you need a coordinator/planner then please check out this link.
Thank you so much for visiting and reading my blog!
In addition, have a great day and night!