Wedding Planner Tool That I Found To Be Very Useful
Wedding Planner tool is so helpful to stay organized when planning a wedding. I would like to recommend the Excel version I attached in this blog post. You can download it for free by clicking on the link. Once you download it, you can start editing the file as you are planning and print it out if you prefer.
Link to the planner:
I originally got this wedding planner tool through Google Sheets but I have since saved it as an Excel version and edited some parts of the planner to make it better. I used this planner when I was planning my March 2017 wedding.
If you don’t have Excel then please check out Google Sheets where you can find the original template of this planner – Google Sheets.
If you don’t have either Excel or Google Sheets then please email me and I will be happy to provide you with a PDF version that you won’t be able to edit but can print out and write on.
I like this planner tool because it has all of the sections that you would need when you are planning your wedding and researching vendors, venues, and pricing. Below is a list of tabs this planner contains:
- To-Do where you can type your to do items.
- Coordination where you can put together a list of people who will help with the wedding.
- Wedding Day Schedule so you can put the day of timeline together.
- Budgets that includes Budget Estimator and Detailed Budget so you can get an idea of the wedding budget.
- Guests section for the list of names and addresses, invitations tracking, seating chart set up, and gifts for the guests.
- Locations section for your potential venues and hotel blocks information.
- Style section for your attire, hair/makeup/nails, and flowers.
- Food section for wedding cake and caterer.
- Photography section for photographer and videographer.
- Entertainment section for your entertainment and music.
You can always add to this Excel file by including other tabs for sections you need. For example, you can add a tab for your accessories for “something blue”, ceremony unity, and reception so you can keep track of a list of things you need to get for the wedding and the pricing.
If you have any questions about this tool, please comment below.
Thank you so much for reading and for visiting my blog.
To learn more about me, click here – About Me 🙂