Eden Gardens Wedding Venue Showcase in Moorpark, CA
In order to show you all of the beauty of Eden Gardens Wedding Venue, I visited the venue during their wedding showcase when all the vendors came together and showed what the wedding can look like at this venue. Wedding showcase at Eden Gardens Wedding Venue was on Sunday, March 25, 2018. It was my very first time visiting this venue and I thought it was gorgeous.
Below you will see all of the photos I took during my tour of the venue. In addition, as I walked through the venue, I took photos of the vendors that were there and their beautiful work so you could see it for inspiration. Moreover, there are website and Instagram links to each vendor mentioned in this post.
As I drove into the venue, I saw beautiful marquee lights and a cute VW photo booth bus. There were a lot of people and plenty of parking. I could tell this was a well organized event done with great teamwork from the venue and all of the involved vendors.
I loved gorgeous ceremony setup as you will see below, beautiful greens all around the venue, amazing and inspirational guest table and sweetheart table designs with gorgeous florals, and beautiful cakes.
Eden Gardens Wedding Venue is incredible and very circular so as you walk in, you walk in circular way to guest sign in area then ceremony then cocktail area then reception area. The whole location is beautiful and I would recommend. Check out the photos below so you can get inspiration for your wedding and see all of the amazing vendors’ work and details.
Here are the photos I took during Wedding Showcase at Eden Gardens Wedding Venue:
All Marquee Lights in the photos at this venue were provided by the vendor – Custom Marquee Lights. Custom Marquee Lights – insta. So I loved all of the marquee signs presented at this venue and I wish I had these big ones at my wedding but I had small ones 😉
Lastly, Event Security and Property Management Vendor – Sandman Security Inc. – web.
So my hope is that you enjoyed learning more about Eden Gardens Wedding Venue through a wedding showcase with vendors. I also hope that you found some inspiration for your wedding. In addition, please let me know what is your favorite part from looking at Eden Gardens Wedding Venue. Moreover, please leave a comment in the comments section below if you have any questions or comments.
Thank you so much for reading and visiting my blog!
Additionally, have a wonderful day and night!
Info. This page has all the links that you might find interesting and useful such as links to the following:
- Wedding Forums – here you can join the community so you can ask questions and get answers.
- Wedding Services – more information on services we provide such as day of coordinator.
- About – if you want to find out more about the blog and founder then this is where you can.
- Contact – so this page has a contact form and other ways you can contact us.
- Newsletter – if you want to sign up for our weekly newsletter then you can do it there.
- Submissions – so this is where you can find more information on how to submit photos for feature on AisleMemories.
- Badge – here you can grab a badge when you work was featured on the blog.
- Gallery – so this page has photos from AisleMemories Instagram where each photo connects to the actual related blog post.
Inspiration. This section has all of the featured weddings and engagements so far if you would like to check them out.
Venues. This section has all of the venue tours so far if you would like to check them out.