Royal Family welcomed Royal Baby Boy | Duke-Duchess of Cambridge
On April 23, 2018, Kensington Palace announced that Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge gave birth to a baby boy while The Duke of Cambridge was present. Royal Family welcomed Royal Baby Boy at 11:01hrs local time on April 23, 2018 at St. Mary’s Hospital in London.
Per Kensington Palace,
1. The medical staff in support were: Mr. Guy Thorpe-Beeston, Surgeon Gynaecologist to The Royal Household, Mr. Alan Farthing, Surgeon Gynaecologist to Her Majesty The Queen, Dr. Sunit Godambe, Consultant Neonatologist at Imperial College NHS Trust, Professor Huw Thomas, Physician to Her Majesty The Queen and Head of the Medical Household.
2. The name of the baby will be announced in due course. See the name and photos of the prince below.
3. The baby is fifth in the line of Succession after His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales, His Royal Highness The Duke of Cambridge, His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge and Her Royal Highness Princess Charlotte of Cambridge. He is styled His Royal Highness Prince [name] of Cambridge.
4. A formal notice of the birth will be posted on the forecourt of Buckingham Palace in due course.
In addition, in regards to gifts, here is Kensington Palace press release for all the details.
Here is Kensington Palace’s announcement on Twitter:
Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge was safely delivered of a son at 1101hrs.
The baby weighs 8lbs 7oz.
The Duke of Cambridge was present for the birth.
Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well.
— Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) April 23, 2018
Here are Prince George and Princess Charlotte who visited St. Mary’s Hospital to meet their little brother.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge stepped outside St. Mary’s Hospital to show the world their third child before going home.
Welcome to the family. pic.twitter.com/nKSd5kh5bZ
— Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) April 23, 2018
Here is the traditional birth announcement bulletin that has been placed outside Buckingham Palace.
The bulletin has been placed outside Buckingham Palace formally announcing the birth of the The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s new son. The Duchess of Cambridge was safely delivered of a son at 1101hrs. The baby weighs 8lbs 7oz. The Duke of Cambridge was present for the birth. Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well.
Here is an update in regards to the name: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have named their son Louis Arthur Charles. Their son will be known as His Royal Highness Prince Louis of Cambridge.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have named their son Louis Arthur Charles 💙 – His Royal Highness Prince Louis of Cambridge 👑 Congratulations and all the best from AisleMemories! * * * @kensingtonroyal @theroyalfamily * * * #aislememories #brides #bridetobe #engaged #engagement #engagementring #wedding #weddings #weddinginspiration #weddinginspo #weddingday #weddingplanning #weddingdress #realwedding #ido #love #justsaidyes #relationshipgoals #couple #couplegoals #weddingphotography #weddingideas #bridesrealwedding #weddingblog #ontheblog #royalfamily #royalbaby #princelouis #williamandkate #dukeandduchessofcambridge
So here are 2 beautiful photos that HRH The Duchess of Cambridge took of Prince Louis and Princess Charlotte.
This image of Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis was taken by The Duchess of Cambridge on Princess Charlotte’s third Birthday on May 2, 2018 at Kensington Palace.
This image of Prince Louis was taken by The Duchess of Cambridge at Kensington Palace on April 26, 2018 so three days after his birth on April 23, 2018.
So my hope is that you enjoyed looking at beautiful photos of how Royal Family welcomed Royal Baby Boy. In addition, please let me know what was your favorite part from this royal news. Moreover, please check the section below to leave your comments or questions.
Photo Sources/Reposts – Kensington Palace Twitter/Instagram accounts.
Thank you so much for reading and visiting my blog!
Additionally, have a wonderful day and night!
Info. This page has all the links that you might find interesting and useful such as links to the following:
- Wedding Forums – here you can join the community so you can ask questions and get answers.
- Wedding Services – more information on services we provide such as day of coordinator.
- About – if you want to find out more about the blog and founder then this is where you can.
- Contact – so this page has a contact form and other ways you can contact us.
- Newsletter – if you want to sign up for our weekly newsletter then you can do it there.
- Submissions – so this is where you can find more information on how to submit photos for a feature on AisleMemories. In addition, we now accept submissions via Two Bright Lights.
- Badge – here you can grab a badge when you work was featured on the blog.
- Gallery – so this page has photos from AisleMemories Instagram where each photo connects to the actual related blog post.
Inspiration. This section has all of the featured weddings and engagements so far if you would like to check them out.
Venues. This section has all of the venue tours so far if you would like to check them out.
Disclosure. This page has all the details on affiliate links so if you would like to check them out. Since some posts on this blog may contain affiliate links. In addition, clicking on the affiliate links does not cost you anything extra but helps support this blog.