Prince Harry-Meghan Markle Wedding Photographer Details
On April 13, 2018, Kensington Palace announced that Prince Harry-Meghan Markle wedding photographer will be Alexi Lubomirski, who was also captured their engagement photos. Below are all the details about the photographer.
Alexi is a well-known portrait photographer, and photographed Prince Harry and Ms. Markle last year at Frogmore House, Windsor, to mark the news of their engagement. pic.twitter.com/p42g8QRjmY
— Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) April 13, 2018
- Flowers: Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle Wedding Flowers Details.
- Invitations: Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle Wedding Invitations Details.
- Cake: Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle Wedding Cake Details.
- Wedding Day Schedule: Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle Wedding Day Schedule (also includes their engagement timeline).
View this post on Instagram
#PressRelease from #KensingtonPalace this morning! @kensingtonroyal I could not be more thrilled or honoured to photograph this historic occasion. Having taken Prince Harry and Ms. Markle's engagement photos, it brings me such joy to be able to witness again, the next chapter in this wonderful love story. 😊
About the photographer, Alexi Lubomirski:
Here are the excerpts of Alexi Lubomirski biography from his website:
“Alexi was born in England to a Peruvian/English mother and a Polish/French father. At the age of eight, he moved to Botswana with his mother and English stepfather. It was his stepfather who gave him his first camera at the age of 11. His serious interest in photography developed whilst traveling in Peru during a gap year at college.
In 2014, He published two books. Firstly, “DECADE”, a photography book highlighting the best of his fashion work from his first ten years as a photographer. Secondly, “PRINCELY ADVICE for a HAPPY LIFE”, a book written for his two young sons, on the virtues of behaving in a manner befitting a Prince in the 21st Century.
In 2016, Lubomirski came out with his second photo book and exhibition, “DIVERSE BEAUTY”, a body of work that aimed to highlight a broader range of beauty than that which is presented to us in fashion magazines and campaigns.
All proceeds from his books are donated to the charity Concern Worldwide of which Alexi is an ambassador.
He lives in New York with his wife and two sons.”
View this post on Instagram
Watch my full acceptance speech for the #DAILYFRONTROW @dailyfrontrow #LosAngelesFashionAwards #PhotographerOfTheYear #Award, where I talk about my #Wife, (@ecoshaker) #StrongWomen, #NoFur and the #Diversity issue and how we need to make the #FashionIndustry the best version of itself that it can be. 😊 (watch full video also on my youtube channel) @peta @vegnews @plantbasednews @vegancommunity #vegan #veganism #GoVegan🌱
Here is a look back at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Engagement Photos by Alexi Lubomirski:
So my hope is that you enjoyed learning more about Prince Harry-Meghan Markle wedding photographer, Alexi Lubomirski. In addition, please let me know what you are excited to see at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle wedding. Moreover, please leave a comment in the comments section below if you have any questions or comments.
Thank you so much for reading and visiting my blog!
Additionally, have a wonderful day and night!
Info. This page has all the links that you might find interesting and useful such as links to the following:
- Wedding Forums – here you can join the community so you can ask questions and get answers.
- Wedding Services – more information on services we provide such as day of coordinator.
- About – if you want to find out more about the blog and founder then this is where you can.
- Contact – so this page has a contact form and other ways you can contact us.
- Newsletter – if you want to sign up for our weekly newsletter then you can do it there.
- Submissions – so this is where you can find more information on how to submit photos for a feature on AisleMemories. In addition, we now accept submissions via Two Bright Lights.
- Badge – here you can grab a badge when you work was featured on the blog.
- Gallery – so this page has photos from AisleMemories Instagram where each photo connects to the actual related blog post.
Inspiration. This section has all of the featured weddings and engagements so far if you would like to check them out.
Venues. This section has all of the venue tours so far if you would like to check them out.
Some posts may include affiliate links that don’t cost you anything extra, for more info please check our disclosure.