Prince Harry-Meghan Markle Wedding Flowers Details
On March 31, 2018, Kensington Palace announced that Prince Harry-Meghan Markle Wedding Flowers will be created by Philippa Craddock. Philippa Craddock will have a team of florists that will create the displays at both St. George’s Chapel and the Hall. Below you will see all the details and the type of flowers.
- Photographer: Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle Wedding Photographer Details.
- Invitations: Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle Wedding Invitations Details.
- Cake: Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle Wedding Cake Details.
- Wedding Day Schedule: Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle Wedding Day Schedule (also includes their engagement timeline).
In addition, You can read the original press release from Kensington Palace here.
— Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) April 1, 2018
The floral displays will incorporate locally sourced foliage and most of it will be from the gardens and parkland of The Crown Estate and Windsor Great Park.
Per Kensington Palace, “Where possible, Philippa will use flowers and plants that are in season and blooming naturally in May. These will include branches of beech, birch and hornbeam, as well as white garden roses, peonies and foxgloves. The designs will reflect the wild and natural landscapes from which many of the plants will be drawn.”
Here are the photos of what Prince Harry-Meghan Markle wedding flowers of choice usually look like in case you are curious:
Branches of beech:
Birch and Hornbeam:
White Garden Roses:
Peonies and Foxgloves:
In addition, The Royal Parks will provide some pollinator-friendly plants from their wildflower meadows. Per Kensington Palace, “These plants provide a great habitat for bees and help to nurture and sustain entire ecosystems by promoting a healthy and biodiverse environment.”
Moreover, Prince Harry-Meghan Markle wedding flowers to be distributed to various charities after their wedding.
View this post on Instagram
I am thrilled to share with you that we have been asked by Prince Harry and Ms Meghan Markle to create their wedding flowers in May. I am loving working with them, it is an incredible privilege, and the designs will be a true reflection of them as a couple, with sustainability at the forefront. We will be using plenty of locally sourced greenery and seasonal flowers including peonies, garden roses and foxgloves @kensingtonroyal photograph credit PA
Philippa Craddock said: “I am excited and honoured to have been chosen by Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle to design and create their wedding flowers. Working with them has been an absolute pleasure. The process has been highly collaborative, free-flowing, creative and fun. The final designs will represent them as a couple, which I always aim to achieve in my work, with local sourcing, seasonality and sustainability being at the forefront.”
View this post on Instagram
Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle have chosen floral designer @philippacraddock to create the church flowers for their wedding💐 The displays in St George's Chapel will feature foliage from The Crown Estate and Windsor Great Park, and will use seasonal plants including branches of beech, birch and hornbeam, as well as white garden roses, peonies and foxgloves. The designs will reflect the wild and natural landscapes from which many of the plants will be drawn. The Royal Parks will also supply pollinator-friendly plants from their wildflower meadows. These plants provide a great habitat for bees and help to sustain healthy and biodiverse ecosystems. 📷PA
So my hope is that you enjoyed learning more about Prince Harry-Meghan Markle wedding flowers selection. In addition, please let me know what are you most excited to see at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle wedding. Moreover, please leave a comment in the comments section below if you have any questions or comments.
Thank you so much for reading and visiting my blog!
Additionally, have a wonderful day and night!
Info. This page has all the links that you might find interesting and useful such as links to the following:
- Wedding Forums – here you can join the community so you can ask questions and get answers.
- Wedding Services – more information on services we provide such as day of coordinator.
- About – if you want to find out more about the blog and founder then this is where you can.
- Contact – so this page has a contact form and other ways you can contact us.
- Newsletter – if you want to sign up for our weekly newsletter then you can do it there.
- Submissions – so this is where you can find more information on how to submit photos for feature on AisleMemories.
- Badge – here you can grab a badge when you work was featured on the blog.
- Gallery – so this page has photos from AisleMemories Instagram where each photo connects to the actual related blog post.
Inspiration. This section has all of the featured weddings and engagements so far if you would like to check them out.
Venues. This section has all of the venue tours so far if you would like to check them out.