Wedding Decorations After Wedding – What to do with them
If you are wondering what to do with wedding decorations after the wedding, I am here to help. Believe it or not, there are actually a few options available to you. For example, we are using decorations from our wedding as a home decor. I love seeing them at home daily because they remind me of the best and special day of our lives.
Below are all the options in more detail:
- Like us, you can use your decorations from the wedding as a home decor.
- If you know of someone that’s getting married, you can gift them your decorations if they fit their wedding theme of course.
- You can get creative and gift some decorations to your family and friends for their home decor or to use if they can.
- Donating is also an option. For example, you can donate at Goodwill or Salvation Army.
- In addition, you can sell your decorations at the following places – they are listed in no particular order and not sponsored (some sites might charge fees – check each site for the most up to date and current info):
Ebay – free to list 50 items and they charge 10% final value fee.
Craigslist – free to post, no fees but be careful of course, avoid scams.
Tradesy – sale under $50 (flat fee) and sale over $50 (Tradesy’s commission is 19.8%)
Wedding Recycle – free to list and you keep 96% of the sale if buyer uses their cart feature.
Ruffled Blog – free to list and no commissions.
100 Layer Cake – contact site for info.
Bravo Bride – they don’t charge a commission and almost all items are free to list except for bridal gowns and wedding rings that have a flat fee.
I hope you found this post useful and informative in figuring out what to do with all of your wedding decorations. Let me know what you decide to do with your wedding decorations after the wedding.
If you have any questions or comments then please comment below.
Thank you so much for reading and visiting my blog – AisleMemories!
Have a wonderful day/night!