Sonya-Sibo Wedding in Kigali – capital of Rwanda – country in Africa
When I received Sonya-Sibo Wedding photos from the photographer Lex Voight, I knew I had to feature and share this real wedding with you all because I have never seen a wedding from Africa and I thought it was filled with such beauty. Sonya and Sibo wedding was in Kigali, Rwanda and photographer Lex Voight captured it perfectly. Wedding photos below showcase beautiful traditional wear, dances, and a modern bridal look as well. In addition, below you can find out more about Kigali and Lex Voight.
Kigali – capital of Rwanda.
After finding out that Sonya and Sibo wedding was in Kigali, Rwanda, I wanted to learn more about Kigali so I found 2 excellent recent articles if you want to check them out.
- National Geographic article about Kigali. Per Heather Greenwood Davis, “Kigali is one of those cities that most people can’t quickly point out on a map, but reference it as the capital city of Rwanda, and eyes flash with recognition. The genocide that erupted in the country more than 20 years ago is the reason for that; however, Rwandans are now intent on shifting that tragic spotlight and moving their country forward. Ambitious infrastructure plans, a commitment to technology, gains in gorilla conservation, environmental game plans, and local champions mean that the future looks hopeful.“
- The New York Times article about Kigali. Debra Kamin wrote about her 36 hours in Kigali, Rwanda and per Debra, “More than 20 years after the horrific genocide in Rwanda, Kigali is emerging as a proud city, known for its progressive start-ups, energetic art scene and great dining and coffee.“
About the photographer:
- Photographer of Sonya-Sibo Wedding is Lex Voight.
- If you want to learn more about Lex, you can read about him on Voyage LA.
- Lex is also on WeddingWire, Instagram, and Wedding Estates.
Sonya-Sibo Wedding Photos:
So my hope is that you enjoyed these beautiful photos of Sonya-Sibo wedding in Kigali, Rwanda. I also hope that you found some inspiration from this wedding and also learned something new about Kigali, Rwanda. In addition, please let me know what is your favorite part from this wedding. Moreover, please leave a comment in the comments section below if you have any questions or comments.
Thank you so much for reading and visiting my blog!
Additionally, have a wonderful day and night!
Info. This page has all the links that you might find interesting and useful such as links to the following:
- Wedding Forums – here you can join the community so you can ask questions and get answers.
- Wedding Services – more information on services we provide such as day of coordinator.
- About – if you want to find out more about the blog and founder then this is where you can.
- Contact – so this page has a contact form and other ways you can contact us.
- Newsletter – if you want to sign up for our weekly newsletter then you can do it there.
- Submissions – so this is where you can find more information on how to submit photos for feature on AisleMemories.
- Badge – here you can grab a badge when you work was featured on the blog.
- Gallery – so this page has photos from AisleMemories Instagram where each photo connects to the actual related blog post.
Inspiration. This section has all of the featured weddings and engagements so far if you would like to check them out.
Venues. This section has all of the venue tours so far if you would like to check them out.