Sara-Tim Wedding at Milford Hills Hunt Club in Johnson Creek, WI
With Sara-Tim Wedding photos, you can tell they are a fun loving couple in love. Sara and Tim had the cutest mini wedding cake as well as a really fun bridal party. Everything was captured beautifully by Imagine’at Photography.
From Imagine’at Photography:
“What can I even begin to say about Sara and Tim?! They are the most genuine, authentic, and sweetest people ever. They smiled and laughed constantly and despite the 90+ degree weather, they were both cool and happy and just walking on cloud 9 the entire day.
We had met Sara and Tim last year and we immediately thought, “we could totally be friends with them.” In fact, that’s the first thing we said after we left their consultation at Starbucks. It didn’t feel like we were meeting two people for the first time, but rather, that we were leaving a coffee date with friends. That’s just how Sara and Tim seem to be, warm and welcoming. And based on the amazing people who surrounded them on their beautiful wedding day, I can tell they are deeply loved by everyone in their lives.”
Sara-Tim Wedding Photos:
Submitted via Two Bright Lights.
So my hope is that you enjoyed looking at these beautiful Sara-Tim wedding photos and found some inspiration. In addition, please let me know what is your favorite part from this featured real wedding. Moreover, please check the section below to leave your comments or questions.
Thank you so much for reading and visiting my blog!
Additionally, have a wonderful day and night!
Info. This page has all the links that you might find interesting and useful such as links to the following:
- Wedding Forums – here you can join the community so you can ask questions and get answers.
- Wedding Services – more information on services we provide such as day of coordinator.
- About – if you want to find out more about the blog and founder then this is where you can.
- Contact – so this page has a contact form and other ways you can contact us.
- Newsletter – if you want to sign up for our weekly newsletter then you can do it there.
- Submissions – so this is where you can find more information on how to submit photos for a feature on AisleMemories. In addition, we now accept submissions via Two Bright Lights.
- Badge – here you can grab a badge when you work was featured on the blog.
- Gallery – so this page has photos from AisleMemories Instagram where each photo connects to the actual related blog post.
Inspiration. This section has all of the featured weddings and engagements so far if you would like to check them out.
Venues. This section has all of the venue tours so far if you would like to check them out.
Some posts may include affiliate links that don’t cost you anything extra, for more info please check our disclosure.