Prince William-Catherine Middleton Royal Wedding at Westminster Abbey in London, United Kingdom
April 29, 2018 is the 7th wedding anniversary for The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. Prince William-Catherine Middleton Royal Wedding was on April 29, 2011. Here is a look back at their gorgeous royal wedding that was watched around the world.
Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge!!!
Prince William-Catherine Middleton Royal Wedding Photos:
Invitation and the cake:
Arrival of the queen!
Arrival of the bride, Catherine:
Catherine’s sister was the maid of honor and her father walked her down the aisle:
Brothers: Prince William and his best man, Prince Harry:
The balcony kiss watched around the world:
Getaway car is so cute with Just Wed license plate:
Hugo Burnard was the official wedding photographer:
Here is the official wedding photo by Hugo Burnard:
April 30, 2011 – the day they were off to honeymoon:
The Royal Wedding: The Official AlbumPhysical copy can be purchased by clicking on the photo or link.
You can also purchase digital copy of the official album here –
The Royal Wedding – The Official Album – James O’Donnell, Christopher Warren-Green, London Chamber Orchestra, The Choir of Her Majesty’s Chapel Royal, St. James Palace & The Choir Of Westminster Abbey
In Conclusion: Prince William-Catherine Middleton Royal Wedding
So my hope is that you looking back at Prince William-Catherine Middleton Royal Wedding on their 7th wedding anniversary. In addition, please let me know what was your favorite moment from this royal wedding from 2011. Moreover, please check the section below to leave your comments or questions.
Thank you so much for reading and visiting my blog!
Additionally, have a wonderful day and night!
Info. This page has all the links that you might find interesting and useful such as links to the following:
- Wedding Forums – here you can join the community so you can ask questions and get answers.
- Wedding Services – more information on services we provide such as day of coordinator.
- About – if you want to find out more about the blog and founder then this is where you can.
- Contact – so this page has a contact form and other ways you can contact us.
- Newsletter – if you want to sign up for our weekly newsletter then you can do it there.
- Submissions – so this is where you can find more information on how to submit photos for a feature on AisleMemories. In addition, we now accept submissions via Two Bright Lights.
- Badge – here you can grab a badge when you work was featured on the blog.
- Gallery – so this page has photos from AisleMemories Instagram where each photo connects to the actual related blog post.