Liana-Jaime Wedding at Malibou Lake Mountain Club, Agoura Hills, CA, US
Today is March 10, 2018; so, I have something very special and personal to share with you, my own wedding that took place on this day one year ago! In addition, I want to wish my amazing and wonderful husband, Jaime, a very happy one year wedding anniversary. | Liana-Jaime Wedding was on a sunny and warm Friday, March 10, 2017 at Malibou Lake Mountain Club in Agoura Hills, CA.
Jaime is the love of my life and I am so lucky and grateful to have him as my husband, my partner, and my best friend to share life together. I feel like this first year of our marriage has flown by so quick and now that 1 year is down, here is to forever to go, and even then, forever will not be enough…
It is so true what they say about wedding day flying by quick. I also felt that our wedding day just flew by; hence, I am so thankful to have all of the memories from one of the best days of our lives.
If you’d like to see our proposal photos, click the link below for the post I did on our three year proposal anniversary:
Here are some details for Liana-Jaime Wedding:
Jaime and I met in July 2015 and then we got engaged in December 2015. We got married in March 2017 so our engagement was 15 months, which gave us enough time to pay for our wedding and honeymoon by ourselves and together. In addition, we planned our wedding without hiring a wedding planner.
So here is a fun fact – we met at Maggiano’s, got engaged at Malibu Wines, and got married at Malibou Lake Mountain Club so at 3 different places that all start with M (for marriage) and upside down M looks like W (for wedding). Mind blown, just kidding… 🙂
In addition, another fun fact is that today is March 10 and it is a Mario Day since Mar.10 looks like Mario. I actually did not know about March 10 as Mario Day on our wedding last year and I just recently found out. Hence, as a Nintendo fan, I love this additional fact :).
More details for Liana-Jaime Wedding:
Our chosen wedding colors were navy blue and light pink/blush. In addition, color of my wedding dress was ivory not white. Moreover, we did not have a big bridal party. Hence, our bridal party consisted of best man, matron of honor, 4 flower girls, and 2 ring bearers. We did the first look and it was so beautiful and unforgettable. Three of our 4 flower girls are identical triplets – daughters of my Matron of honor and one flower girl is the daughter of my sister in law. Both of our ring bearers are brothers and sons of my husband’s aunt.
I was worried that it might rain on our wedding day but it was the most beautiful warm and sunny day. My husband got me the most beautiful balloons and we did exchange little gifts and cards too.
Liana-Jaime Wedding Professional Photos:
Liana-Jaime Wedding Not Professional Photos:
Here are all Liana-Jaime Wedding Vendors – thank you so much from Liana and Jaime:
- Venue for ceremony and reception: Malibou Lake Mountain Club in Agoura Hills, CA, when it was managed by Truly Yours Catering. It is now under a new management, Chef Cordelia, and rebranded as The Lodge at Malibou Lake.
- Catering for cocktail hour and dinner: Truly Yours Catering.
- Photographer: Lulan Photography.
- Videographer and Drone: Jingchao Wu at Peter Studio LLC.
- Music: Matt Commerce.
- Cake: JaimeCakes.
- Officiant: Eric.
- Photo Booth: David Wang at Funtastic Photo Booth.
- Wedding Dress, Tiara, Short Veil, Sash: Pebbles Bridal in Woodland Hills, CA.
- Dress Designer: Kenneth Winston.
- Tuxedo, Shoes, and Accessories Rental for Groom: Friar Tux Shop in Northridge, CA.
- Engagement Ring and Wedding Bands/Rings: Robbins Brothers in Woodland Hills, CA.
- Frames for Table Numbers and Wedding Signs: Ikea online.
- Hair: Veronica Luna at the Swanky Salon.
- Makeup: Makeup by Elmira.
- Real Flowers: Costco.
- Silk Flowers and Petals for centerpieces and aisle: Afloral, Aliexpress, and Amazon.
- Alcohol: Costco and Total Wine in Woodland Hills, CA.
- Stationary (Save the Dates, Invitations, RSVPs): Wedding Paper Divas, which is now part of the Wedding Shop by Shutterfly.
- Guest Wedding Favors: honey wedding favors DIY with supplies from Aliexpress and Amazon (see here Honey Wedding Favors DIY for more details on how I made them).
- Escort Cards, Garter, Mr. & Mrs. signs, and Cathedral Veil: Aliexpress.
- Decorations (LED signs, banners, LED candles): Aliexpress and Amazon.
- Flower Girl Dresses: Costco.
- Matron of Honor Dress: Fashion District in Los Angeles, CA.
- Arch, Flower Vines, Hanging Candles, Organza: Aliexpress and Amazon.
- Sand Ceremony Supplies and Cake Topper: Amazon.
- Bridal Shoes (heels and wedges), Chanel Lipstick, and Lingerie: Nordstrom.
- Transportation: Lyft.
- Hotel Block: Homewood Suites by Hilton Agoura Hills.
Liana and Jaime Wedding
March 10, 2017
Malibou Lake Mountain Club
Agoura Hills, CA
So I hope you enjoyed looking at our wedding photos and if you want to leave a comment or ask a question then please leave it down below in the comments section.
Thank you so much for reading and visiting our blog!
In addition, have a wonderful day and night!
Vendors, please grab a featured badge since your beautiful work was featured in this post. Here is the link to the featured badge – square or round.