Lene Travis Wedding in Santa Monica, California, USA
I met Lene in mid 2015 at my job before this blog while we both worked in Woodland Hills, CA. Furthermore, at that time Lene was not engaged yet. Consequently, Lene got engaged in 2015 and married in 2017. Lene Travis wedding was really beautiful and you will see why in the photos below. However, let’s take a look first at their story then engagement photo and finally, wedding photos. In addition, I included all of their vendors at the end of this post with site links.
Here is the story of Lene and Travis:
Lene and Travis met on a road trip from a football game while they were both still at school. After Lene graduated, Travis still had another 4 years of pharmacy school left. Hence, they had to do 4 years of long distance relationship but they made it work. In 2014, their long distance relationship came to an end because they moved in together in Santa Monica. And finally, after 6 wonderful years together, Travis surprised Lene with a beautiful proposal in Miami, Florida.
So a fun fact: it seems that 2015 was a year of engagements and 2017 was a year of weddings. The reason is because Lene got engaged in 2015 and I got engaged in 2015. In addition, Lene got married in 2017 and I got married in 2017. Hence, our engagements happened the same year and our weddings happened the same year too.
Another fun fact: Lene and Travis wedding tagline – Two great nations unite because she is from Germany and he is from the US.
Engagement Photo of Lene and Travis:
Further details about the above engagement photo with included vendors’ links below:
Wedding Photos of Lene and Travis:
Lene Travis Wedding Vendors links:
If you want to know more about the vendors that Lene and Travis used for their wedding then please see below for all the names and website links.
- Venue: Hotel Casa Del Mar
- Planner – Moments by Wayne Gurnick
- Dress – Berta Bridal purchased from Saks Fifth Avenue
- Hair and Makeup – Stephanie Navarro
- Flower Children Ribbon Wands – Etsy – WeddingTrousseau
- Room Block – Bayside Hotel
- Earrings – Etsy – hangingbyathread1
- Cake Toppers – Etsy – HalfPintFauna
- Pianist/Vocalist – Karla Ross Productions
- Favors – Flower Bombs – Etsy – WeddingTrousseau
- DJ – Scott Soluk Music
- Snapchat Geo Filter – Etsy – SnapchatGeofilters
- Hair Comb – Etsy – LuluSplendor
- Nails – Tru Beauty
- Bridesmaids Dresses – The Image Bridal
- Photography – Michael Brannigan – David Michael Photography
- Videography – Douglas Brannigan – Envision Productions
- Flowers – The Conservatory Florist
- Gift Bags – Give Bags
- Photo Booth – Viral Booth Orange County
- Invitations – Zazzle
- Save The Dates – Magnet Street
- Cake – Fantasy Frostings
So my hope is that you enjoyed these beautiful Lene Travis Wedding photos and found some inspiration. Moreover, if you have any comments or questions then please don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments below.
Thank you so much for reading and visiting my blog!
Additionally, have a wonderful day and night!
Inspiration. If you would like to see more real engagement/wedding photos then please check out the inspiration section of the blog.
Submit Wedding. If you would like me to feature your photos next then please check out the submission section of the blog.
Featured Badge. If I featured/published your photos already then please grab the badge for your website/social media accounts. In addition, you can grab the link of the blog post where your photos are.