Lauren-Marty Pro Bono Wedding, Asheville, North Carolina, US
Anne Bequette, STJ Creative Photography beautifully captured Lauren-Marty Pro Bono Wedding in Asheville, North Carolina, US. This 3 day pro bono wedding was worth $135K and everything was donated by the amazing wedding pros/vendors. This wedding was planned by LLG Events who submitted it to AisleMemories for publication.
Lauren and Marty met in St. John and had to put their wedding plans oh hold after Hurricane Irma. After the hurricane, Lauren and Marty took their engagement photos in the middle of all the ruins as a symbol of beauty and remembrance of the people who were impacted by the hurricane.
Two weeks after Hurricane Irma, there was another Hurricane Maria that further devastated the islands. Lauren and Marty helped with the relief work and didn’t even think about their wedding; however, their photographer, Anne Bequette, enlisted the help of the planner, LLG Events, to give Lauren and Marty a wedding of their dreams.
Event Date: August 11, 2018
- Photography: Anne Bequette, STJ Creative Photography – @annebequettephotographer
- Rehearsal dinner catering: The Venue – @thevenueavl
- Wedding dress: Martina Liana Bridal – @martinalianabridal
- Videography: Cassandra Isbell – @cassandraisbellphoto
- Second photographer: Joel Conner from Shadow & Light Photography – @shadowandlightstl
- Rehearsal dinner DJ: Phantom Pantone – @phantompantone
- Rehearsal dinner DJ equipment and lighting: Guitar Center – @guitarcenter
- Ceremony guitarist: Collective Music Solutions – @collectivemusicsolutions
- Reception DJ: Erica Berg, Collective Music Solutions – @collectivemusicsolutions
- Hair: Je’Taime, Sugar & Spice Salon – @sugarandspicesalon
- Makeup: La Belle Visage – @labellevisagenj
- Accommodations: AC Hotel – @achotelasheville
- Engaged Asheville community: Engaged Asheville – @engagedasheville
- Cake: Dogwood Designs Bakery – @dogwood_baker
- Poppy Handcrafted Popcorn – @poppyhandcraftedpopcorn
- Blossoms at Biltmore Park – @blossomsatbiltmorepark
- Calligraphy: Joy Unscripted – @joyunscripted
Anne Bequette, STJ Creative Photography:
View this post on Instagram
Happy 6th official birthday to my photography business, STJ Creative. Three years ago today I was celebrating on British soil while shooting what would become a life-changing shoot for an owner of a French wedding venue castle. Today I’m celebrating from bed because yesterday I chose to act like I was 18 again and attempt all the slip’n’slide runs and high jumps off of boats into that same British water. . . While I pop some Advil and watch a Christmas movie, I’ll still be smiling though. It’s been a very, very, rewarding 6 years behind my camera, this past year especially. Do what you love, people. It’s worth it!
View this post on Instagram
Okay, last one, we promise 🤞🏻But seriously how gorgeous is @davidkimmeldesign floral arch for Lauren & Marty?!? 📸: @stjcreativephotography Planner: @llgevents Venue: @theridgeavl Wedding day videography: @cassandraisbellphoto Music: @collectivemusicsolutions Wedding officiant: @mikedeserio.weddingofficiant Engaged Asheville community: @engagedasheville
In case you are interested, here are some of the similar products you can buy if you click on the product pictures below via our affiliate links through Amazon.
(Disclosure: Purchases made via these links help support and make our blog possible. We earn a small commission on items purchased via our affiliate links, but it won’t cost you anything extra so it is a really great way to support AisleMemories. Thank you so much for your support!).
Similar Items (if available)
So our hope is that you enjoyed looking at all of these beautiful photos of Lauren-Marty Pro Bono Wedding and found some inspiration. In addition, please let us know in the comments below what was your favorite part from this real couple’s feature.
Thank you so much for reading and visiting our wedding blog!
Additionally, have a wonderful day and night!
Info. So this section has some useful links on our wedding blog.
Congratulations and Best Wishes to the happy couple!
Let’s be friends! Please follow AisleMemories on social media – Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and more…