Kara-Tom Wedding at Blue Haven Barn and Gardens, Sioux Falls, SD
Jamie Wieseler perfectly captured Kara-Tom Wedding at a gorgeous wedding venue – Blue Haven Barn and Gardens. The venue colors as well as wedding colors were matching beautifully as you will see below. Bride’s wedding dress looked amazing and the colors of bridesmaids’ dresses were so bright and beautiful.
Check out Kara-Tom Wedding as told through the beautiful photos and story below.
From Jamie Wieseler Photography:
Their story begins with quite the twist. They met and sparks flew only to find out weeks into their relationship that Tom’s ex girlfriend was pregnant. Although this was a tough situation, love won. Kara remained faithful to their relationship and has adopted Kinzley as her own and loved her with all she has. Their day was full of bright colors, sunshine and love!
Kara-Tom Wedding Photos:
Associated Vendors: Kara-Tom Wedding
Submitted via Two Bright Lights
Jamie Wieseler Photography:
Heyyoo! A little pop of color in my feed today! I haven't done a Friday introduction in forever because I only had one headshot I was using over and over. Thanks to my girl @sincerelybekah I got some new fun and sassy headshots to share! SO here's a little about me: 1️⃣ I just had a baby boy in December so now there are 3 boys and only myself on the girl side! #momofboys 2️⃣ I have a deep love for sushi….and McDonalds. Everyone thinks McD is gross but it's my jam 3️⃣ I have been to almost 40 of the 50 states, Mexico, Canada, and some of Europe. Next on my list is France and Italy! I just need to convince my nontraveling hubby of this first! 4️⃣ 2017 was a soul growing year for me. God brought some amazing people into my life and opened my eyes in so many ways. This year I see Him bringing a lot of much needed personal change for the better. 5️⃣ I am NOTTTT a morning person and I love sleep. My toddler and newborn are really wrecking this for me right now 😂 good thing they are worth it! Let me know if you relate to any of the above! I'd love to connect! #jamiewieselerphotography #communityovercompetition #fridayintroductions
In Conclusion: Kara-Tom Wedding
So my hope is that you enjoyed looking at all of the beautiful Kara-Tom Wedding photos and found some inspiration. In addition, please let me know what was your favorite part from this featured real wedding. Moreover, please check the section below to leave your comments or questions via a forum.
Thank you so much for reading and visiting my blog!
Additionally, have a wonderful day and night!
Info. This section has all the links that you might find interesting and useful such as links to the following:
- Wedding Forums – here you can join the community so you can ask questions and get answers.
- Wedding Services – more information on services we provide such as coordinator or planner.
- About – if you want to find out more about the blog and its founder and owner then this is where you can do that.
- Contact – so this page has a contact form and all the other ways you can contact us.
- Newsletter – if you want to sign up for our weekly newsletter then you can do it here.
- Submissions – so this is where you can find more information on how to submit photos for a feature on AisleMemories. In addition, we now accept submissions via Two Bright Lights.
- Badge – here you can grab a badge when you work was featured on the blog.
- Gallery – so this page has photos from AisleMemories’ Instagram page where each photo links to the actual related blog post.
Inspiration. This section has all of the featured weddings and engagements so far if you would like to check them out.
Venues. This section has all of the venue tours so far if you would like to check them out.
Disclosure. This section has all of the details on affiliate links so if you would like to read more on that since some posts on this blog may contain some affiliate links. In addition, clicking on the affiliate links does not cost you anything extra but helps support this blog.