Jessica-Aaron Wedding at Quail Hollow Country Club, Concord, OH
Lindsay Dawn Photography perfectly captured an intimate Jessica-Aaron Wedding with their 3 children and closest family members. This beautiful wedding incorporated planting of a tree during the ceremony, which is such a great idea. Jessica and Aaron and their 3 children are a beautiful family and you can tell they love each other deeply.
Check out Jessica-Aaron wedding as told through the beautiful photos and photographer’s story below.
From Lindsay Dawn Photography:
Jessica & Aaron had a very small and intimate wedding at the Quail Hollow Country Club. Only thirty guests, limited to close family and their three young children. They both got ready at the historic Steele Mansion, so the bridal portraits taken there are amazing.
It was a cloudy and breezy day, for an intimate ceremony right on the golf course. The beautiful arch they were married under was made by the groom’s brother-in-law. The couple planned on planting a tree during their ceremony. Little did they know, their store-bought dirt was replaced with soil sent to them from all over the country, from every place they had ever lived. It was quite the surprise to the couple!
After the ceremony, we did formal photos around the golf course, even riding around in golf carts to find awesome spots. Following the formals, was an intimate dinner and cake cutting.
Jessica-Aaron Wedding Photos:
Submitted via Two Bright Lights
Lindsay Dawn Photography:
View this post on Instagram
Friday introductions! I'm Lindsay, your curvey tattooed wedding & portrait photographer. I love camping and fun shirts from @strawberryrevolution . Even got married at a campground! Trust me, it was beautiful! Love this headshot from @ashtonkelleyphotography while on the @akpretreat in #neworleans last month! . . . . #lindsay_dawn_photography #northeastohioweddingphotographer #northeastohiophotographer #ohioweddingphotographer #neohiophotographer #neohioweddingphotographer #clevelandweddingphotographer #clevelandphotographer #neworleansphotographer #neworleansweddingphotographer #nolaphotographer #nolaweddingphotographer #destinationweddingphotographer #travelingphotographer #headshots #peopleportraits #seniorphotographer #ohiofamilyphotographer #engagementphotographer #childrensphotographer #planningawedding #weddingplanning #diybride #diywedding #ohiowedding #northeastohioweddings #lakecountyohio #ashtabulacounty #cuyahogacounty
In Conclusion: Jessica-Aaron Wedding
So my hope is that you enjoyed looking at all of the beautiful Jessica-Aaron Wedding photos and found some inspiration. In addition, please let me know what was your favorite part from this featured real wedding. Moreover, please check the section below to leave your comments or questions via a forum.
Thank you so much for reading and visiting my blog!
Additionally, have a wonderful day and night!
Info. This section has all the links that you might find interesting and useful such as links to the following:
- Wedding Forums – here you can join the community so you can ask questions and get answers.
- Wedding Services – more information on services we provide such as coordinator or planner.
- About – if you want to find out more about the blog and its founder and owner then this is where you can do that.
- Contact – so this page has a contact form and all the other ways you can contact us.
- Newsletter – if you want to sign up for our weekly newsletter then you can do it here.
- Submissions – so this is where you can find more information on how to submit photos for a feature on AisleMemories. In addition, we now accept submissions via Two Bright Lights.
- Badge – here you can grab a badge when you work was featured on the blog.
- Gallery – so this page has photos from AisleMemories’ Instagram page where each photo links to the actual related blog post.