Jamie-Anthony Wedding at Pelican Hill Resort in Newport Coast, CA
Vic Studios captured Jamie-Anthony wedding perfectly as can be seen in the beautiful photos below. Jamie-Anthony wedding was gorgeous from the stunning location, beautiful dress and flowers, and of course the lovely couple in love. When I first saw Jamie-Anthony wedding photos, I fell in love with the location they chose as well as all the details. In addition, I loved how they had In-n-Out food truck during after party, which is such a delicious way to end the night.
Moreover, I would love to congratulate Jamie and Anthony on their wedding.
So you can find vendors’ information below the photos for proper credit and if you want to check them out.
Jamie-Anthony Wedding Photos:
Photographer is Vic Studios.
- Photographer: Vic Studios – web | Vic Studios – insta.
- Planner: Janel Gonzalez from A Good Affair Wedding and Event Production – web | A Good Affair – insta. | Assistant: Sara Makenna.
- Venue and Catering and Lighting: The Resort at Pelican Hill – web | The Resort at Pelican Hill – insta.
- Draping and Chandeliers: Doug Geisen from The Finishing Touch – web.
- Florals: Verzhik from Magnolia Village Flower – web | Magnolia Village Flower – insta.
- Rentals and Linens: Rental Avenue – web | Rental Avenue – insta.
- Ceremony Officiant: Tony Romeo.
- Beauty: Meghan Black from Design Visage – web | Design Visage – insta.
- DJ: Mike and Brian Lee from Elevated Pulse Productions – web | Elevated Pulse Productions – insta.
- In-n-Out Food Truck: Bob Contreras from In-n-Out – web | In-n-Out – insta.
- Gaming Tables: Louis from Ace High Casino Rentals – web.
- El Canito Cigar Roller: Edward Carmona from El Canito Cigars – web | El Canito Cigars – insta.
- Photo-booth: Trevor from Pixster – web | Pixster – insta.
- Cake and Deserts: Ellen from Susie Cakes Laguna Niguel – web | Susie Cakes – insta.
So my hope is that you enjoyed these beautiful Jamie-Anthony wedding photos. I also hope that you were able to find inspiration for your wedding. In addition, please let me know what your favorite part is from this real wedding feature. Moreover, please leave a comment in the comments section below if you have any questions or comments.
Thank you so much for reading and visiting my blog!
Additionally, have a wonderful day and night!
Info. This tab has all the links that you might find interesting and useful such as links to the following:
- Wedding Forums – here you can join the community so you can ask questions and get answers.
- Wedding Services – more information on services we provide such as day of coordinator.
- About – if you want to find out more about the blog and founder then this is where you can.
- Contact – so this page has a contact form and other ways you can contact us.
- Newsletter – if you want to sign up for our weekly newsletter then you can do it there.
- Submissions – so this is where you can find more information on how to submit photos for feature on AisleMemories.
- Badge – here you can grab a badge when you work was featured on the blog.
- Gallery – so this page has photos from AisleMemories Instagram where each photo connects to the actual related blog post.
Inspiration. This section has all of the featured weddings and engagements so far if you would like to check them out.