Hannah-Jordan Ravenswood Mansion Wedding in Brentwood, TN, US
Maria Gloer Photography beautifully captured Hannah-Jordan Ravenswood Mansion Wedding in Brentwood, TN, US.
- Bride: Hannah Caylor
- Groom: Jordan Patterson
- Date: April 27th, 2019
- Location: Ravenswood Mansion – Brentwood, TN
- Colors: Blush, dark blue, lavender, ivory.
From Maria Gloer Photography: Hannah-Jordan Ravenswood Mansion Wedding
Hannah and Jordan’s wedding was straight out of a fairytale! Set entirely outdoors, the whole day accented the beautiful historic venue from the 1800s, and the gorgeous lush greenery of Marcella Vivrette Smith Park. Touches of blush, lavender and white completed the whole romantic-southern look of the venue and the theme of the wedding, especially combined with the large cross decorated with beautiful floral, at the head of the altar. It all came together for a sweet, elegant and emotional ceremony.
Budget tip: if you are on a tight budget for flowers, it’s a good idea to choose a statement piece for your florals and spend on that, instead of spending money on scattered florals. People pay less attention to the small flowers and the statement piece always looks grand and calls more attention. For this wedding particular, the cross was their statement piece.
For the bridesmaids dresses, Hannah chose to keep the blush as the accent color, pairing it with amazing dark blue suits for the guys.
Hannah and Jordan chose to go the traditional route and not see each other until she walked down the aisle, which was so worth it because we all got to see the priceless look on his face as he watched his best friend, accompanied by her father, walk down to marry him.
The reception was a lot of fun to capture! It featured memorable toasts, amazing Italian food and great dance moves.
Congrats to these gorgeous love birds, Hannah & Jordan!
Hannah-Jordan Ravenswood Mansion Wedding:
Photography: Maria Gloer Photography (https://www.mariagloerphotography.com)
- Photography: Maria Gloer Photography (https://www.mariagloerphotography.com)
- Planner: As We Gather Events (http://www.awgevents.com/)
- Hair & Makeup: R & Co Beauty (https://www.rcobridalbeauty.com/)
- Gown: The White Room – Murfreesboro (https://the-white-room-murfreesboro.business.site/)
- Groom’s Attire: Alain Dupetit (https://alaindupetit.com/)
- Venue: Ravenswood Mansion (Brentwood, TN) (http://www.ravenswoodmansion.com)
- Florist: Memory of Elegance (https://www.memoryofelegance.com/blog)
- Cake: Courtney Middleton
- Catering/Desserts: Maggiano’s (https://www.maggianos.com/)
- Bartender: Lonnie Little
- DJ: Party Click Dj & Photo Booth
- Officiant: Cross Point – Chris Nichols
- Rentals: Music City Tents and Events (https://www.musiccitytents.com/)
- Lighting: Nashville Event Lighting ( http://www.nashvilleeventlighting.com/)
Submitted via email
Maria Gloer Photography:
View this post on Instagram
That “We’re married” look! ✨ Just delivered their beautiful gallery! . . . #nashvillebride #nashvilleproposal #nashvillewedding #bride219 #nashvillebride2019 #tnwedding #tnweddingvenue #nashtn #movingtonashville #nashvilleartist #nashvillelifestyle #nashvillephotographer #nashvilleweddingphotographer #nashvilleweddings #tnweddingphotographer #nashvillephotographer #weddingblog #nashvillebrideguide
In case you are interested, here are some of the similar products you can buy if you click on the product pictures below via our affiliate links through Amazon.
(Disclosure: Purchases made via these links help make our blog possible. We earn a small commission on items purchased via our affiliate links, but it won’t cost you anything extra. Thank you so much!).
Similar Items (if available)
So our hope is that you enjoyed looking at all of these beautiful photos and found some inspiration. In addition, please let us know in the comments below what was your favorite part from this real couple’s feature.
Thank you so much for reading and visiting our wedding blog!
Additionally, have a wonderful day and night!
Info. So this section has some useful links on our wedding blog.
Congratulations and Best Wishes!
Let’s be friends! Please follow AisleMemories on social media – Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and more…