Hailey-Hunter Wedding at Conway Church of God, Conway, SC
Rebecca Hicks Photography perfectly captured Hailey-Hunter Wedding as you will see in all of the gorgeous photos. One of the wedding colors is blue and it is so beautiful on invitations and bridesmaids’ dresses. In addition, bride’s dress, flowers, cake, and groom’s bow time are all gorgeous.
Check out Hailey-Hunter wedding as told through the beautiful photos below.
From Rebecca Hicks Photography:
I think I may have been as excited for this wedding as the bride and groom were! They totally rocked their engagement session at Atalaya Castle near Pawleys Island, South Carolina; therefore, I was so excited to get them in front of my camera again at their wedding. Not only are they a gorgeous couple, but, they also have the warmest hearts for everyone that surrounds them.
Hailey and Hunter first met in high school; but, did not start dating until college, when Hailey went to the University of South Carolina and Hunter stayed in their hometown of Conway, South Carolina. Hunter popped the question to Hailey on an oyster bed; therefore, oysters played a big role in their wedding decor.
On their wedding day, all of their family and friends gathered in Conway to celebrate them. It was a beautiful day; and, Hailey’s dream wedding came together perfectly.
Hailey-Hunter Wedding Photos:
Associated Vendors: Hailey-Hunter Wedding
Photographer: Rebecca Hicks Photography
Ceremony Location: Conway Church of God
Invitation Designer: Minted
Beauty: Hennigan Salon and Spa
Floral Designer: Rustically Refined
Dress Store: Coastal Knot Bridal Boutique
DJ: Shane’s DJ Service
Cake Designer: cakes by the sea
Event Venue: 104 Laurel
Submitted via Two Bright Lights
Rebecca Hicks Photography:
In Conclusion: Hailey-Hunter Wedding
So my hope is that you enjoyed looking at beautiful photos of Hailey-Hunter Wedding and found some inspiration. In addition, please let me know what was your favorite part from this featured real wedding. Moreover, please check the section below to leave your comments or questions.
Thank you so much for reading and visiting my blog!
Additionally, have a wonderful day and night!
Info. This page has all the links that you might find interesting and useful such as links to the following:
- Wedding Forums – here you can join the community so you can ask questions and get answers.
- Wedding Services – more information on services we provide such as day of coordinator.
- About – if you want to find out more about the blog and founder then this is where you can.
- Contact – so this page has a contact form and other ways you can contact us.
- Newsletter – if you want to sign up for our weekly newsletter then you can do it there.
- Submissions – so this is where you can find more information on how to submit photos for a feature on AisleMemories. In addition, we now accept submissions via Two Bright Lights.
- Badge – here you can grab a badge when you work was featured on the blog.
- Gallery – so this page has photos from AisleMemories Instagram where each photo connects to the actual related blog post.
Inspiration. This section has all of the featured weddings and engagements so far if you would like to check them out.
Venues. This section has all of the venue tours so far if you would like to check them out.
Disclosure. This page has all the details on affiliate links so if you would like to check them out. Since some posts on this blog may contain affiliate links. In addition, clicking on the affiliate links does not cost you anything extra but helps support this blog.