Danielle-Brenden Wedding at Creekside Rose Garden, Chico, CA
The real wedding you are about to see had beautiful warm colors and it was perfectly captured by Matthew Lim Photography. Danielle-Brenden Wedding featured Dia De Los Muertos reception details, which is awesome. In addition, Danielle-Brenden wedding also featured DIY elements where bride and her sister designed and put together all of the bouquets and stationary, which is an amazing “Do It Yourself” teamwork.
Check out Danielle and Brenden beautiful wedding as told in photos below.
From Matthew Lim Photography:
Danielle and Brenden got married on a sunny spring day here in Chico, CA. All of their gorgeous details, including the bouquet and stationary, were designed by the bride and her sister. They used a strong southwestern theme with Dia De Los Muertos details in the reception.
Danielle-Brenden Wedding Photos:
So my hope is that you enjoyed looking at beautiful photos of Danielle-Brenden Wedding and found some inspiration. In addition, please let me know what was your favorite part from this featured real wedding. Moreover, please check the section below to leave your comments or questions.
Thank you so much for reading and visiting my blog!
Additionally, have a wonderful day and night!
Info. This page has all the links that you might find interesting and useful such as links to the following:
- Wedding Forums – here you can join the community so you can ask questions and get answers.
- Wedding Services – more information on services we provide such as day of coordinator.
- About – if you want to find out more about the blog and founder then this is where you can.
- Contact – so this page has a contact form and other ways you can contact us.
- Newsletter – if you want to sign up for our weekly newsletter then you can do it there.
- Submissions – so this is where you can find more information on how to submit photos for a feature on AisleMemories. In addition, we now accept submissions via Two Bright Lights.
- Badge – here you can grab a badge when you work was featured on the blog.
- Gallery – so this page has photos from AisleMemories Instagram where each photo connects to the actual related blog post.
Inspiration. This section has all of the featured weddings and engagements so far if you would like to check them out.
Venues. This section has all of the venue tours so far if you would like to check them out.
Disclosure. This page has all the details on affiliate links so if you would like to check them out. Since some posts on this blog may contain affiliate links. In addition, clicking on the affiliate links does not cost you anything extra but helps support this blog.