Christine Daniel Wedding at Armenian Church and Taglyan Complex
Richard Fadera from Shuttered Light Photography is the talented photographer that took beautiful photos of Christine Daniel Wedding. Their wedding ceremony was at church and then reception was at Taglyan Complex. This lovely couple met in high school but started dating 8 years later.
Shuttered Light Photography:
Richard Fadera is the photographer and his brother, Robbie Fadera, is the videographer, which makes for a great family duo. The reason Richard loves to shoot weddings is because of all the interactions and emotions he captures.
You are welcome to check out the list of vendors for this wedding below all of the photos.
Here are Christine Daniel Wedding Photos:
Vendors with Website and Instagram links:
- Ceremony – Saint Garabed Armenian Apostolic Church.
- Reception – Taglyan Complex – web | Taglyan Complex – insta.
- Photographer – Shuttered Light Photography – web | Shuttered Light Photography – insta | Shuttered Light Photography – Daniel and Christine – blog.
- Videographer – Fad-Era Productions – web | Fad-Era Productions – insta.
- Planner – Bride’s Bestie – web | Bride’s Bestie – insta.
- Music – DJ Sevag – web | DJ Sevag – insta.
- Flowers – Petals LA – web | Petals LA – insta.
- Hair and Makeup – Tina Mit Artistry – web | Tina Mit Artistry – insta.
- Cake – Hilda.
So my hope is that you enjoyed these beautiful Christine Daniel Wedding photos from Shuttered Light and found some inspiration. Moreover, if you have any questions or comments then please leave them below.
Thank you so much for reading and visiting my blog.
In addition, have a wonderful day!!
Inspiration. If you would like to see more real engagement/wedding photos then please check out the inspiration section of the blog.
Submit Wedding. If you would like me to feature your photos next then please check out the submission section of the blog.
Featured Badge. If I featured/published your photos already then please grab the badge for your website/social media accounts. In addition, you can grab the link of the blog post where your photos are.