Carly-Lange Wedding-family farm, Lopez Island, WA, US
B. Jones Photography beautifully captured Carly-Lange Wedding-family farm on Lopez Island, WA, US. The photos below showcase a couple in love who got married at a gorgeous location with amazing views. In addition, some of the highlights are the unique ceremony set up and stunning photos of the couple on the boat.
Event Date: September 18, 2017
From B. Jones Photography:
Fun Facts about Lange and Carly’s Wedding:
- 50 dozen Oysters from family run farm in south-east Alaskan.
- Wild caught Local Cod and Salmon and Dungeness from San Juan islands.
- Family friends doing all the seafood. Clam bake style.
- Honoring the property and heritage through the wedding.
- 130 year old heirloom family farm.
- Maritime inspired by family commercial fishing.
- Caterer: upscale food truck style. All ingredients sourced from farms on Lopez Island.
- Bride’s grandpa’s tractors covered in twinkle lights.
- Groomsmen Boutonnieres: Dry flies for fly fishing that were tied by the bride’s grandfather.
Carly-Lange Wedding-family farm:
Submitted via Two Bright Lights
B. Jones Photography:
So my hope is that you enjoyed looking at all of these beautiful photos of Carly-Lange Wedding-family farm and found some inspiration. In addition, please let us know in the comments below what was your favorite part from this real couple’s feature.
Thank you so much for reading and visiting our wedding blog!
Additionally, have a wonderful day and night!
Info. So this section has some useful links on our wedding blog.
Inspiration. So here you can get inspiration from featured real weddings or engagements.
Disclosure. So this is where we have more details on affiliate links on our wedding blog.
Affiliate Links: (if you click on the link/ad, it doesn’t cost you extra but helps support our blog)