Ashley-Quincy Wedding at Wayfarers Chapel in RPV, CA (Rancho Palos Verdes)
Hannah Q. took Ashley-Quincy Wedding photos and they turned out amazing as you will see below. There is so much to love about Ashley and Quincy wedding such as their beautiful ceremony and reception locations, their cutest dog participating in the wedding, emotional first look, beautiful flowers, gorgeous wedding dress, Volkswagen Bus, bride’s denim jacket, beautiful cake, and of course the photogenic couple happy in love.
Ashley and Quincy had their wedding ceremony at Wayfarers Chapel and I must say it’s a gorgeous wedding venue with amazing architecture and ocean views. I actually have visited Wayfarers Chapel 3 times before (in 2014 by myself, in 2015 with my mom, and in 2016 with my then fiancé who is now my husband).
Fun fact: my mom and I visited Wayfarers Chapel on one beautiful Sunday in July 2015 and later that same day, I met the man of my dreams who is now my husband. 🙂
Their Volkswagen Bus had the perfect colors of white and blue and I loved how they incorporated the car and how they decorated it. in addition, I also love how their cute dog participated in the wedding.
Moreover, I would love to congratulate Ashley and Quincy and wish them all the best!
Additionally, You can find vendors’ info below the photos.
Ashley-Quincy Wedding Photos:
- Photographer: Hannah Q. Photography – web | Hannah Q. Photography – insta.
- Ceremony: Wayfarers Chapel – web | Wayfarers Chapel – insta.
- Reception: Terranea – web | Terranea – insta. (More specific – Mar’sel – web).
- Hair and Makeup: Design Visage – web | Design Visage – insta.
About the photographer:
“DO EVERYTHING WITH SO MUCH LOVE IN YOUR HEART THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT TO DO IT ANY OTHER WAY.”
Here is Hannah Q. in her own words: “I discovered my passion for photography in 2009 when my brother passed down his canon Rebel XTI to me. I fell in love…pretty quickly. it was my experience through the military where I found what inspired me to fulfill my dreams of becoming a photographer. Through my military travels, I was able to witness the world through a multitude of lenses—a variation of cultures, colors, personalities, friendships and love. What originally started with documenting my journey of life turned out to be capturing moments in time that inspired me to live life with a full heart. I see beauty in every thing, every place, and every one—I want to capture and preserve the beauty of this universe and share it with those that inspire me daily.”
View this post on Instagram
Happy Monday, Friend! I have some new friends here on IG and it’s been a while since I’ve introduced myself and my business: I’m a lifestyle + wedding photographer living along the Southern Californian coast. I used to love doing physically active things but I’m now 5 months along my pregnancy and would rather scarf down donuts and such. My clients tell me they appreciate my direction, guidance, and confidence when photographing them. Thanks to my military background, I think so too. I truly believe every misfortune and success has a purpose in our lives + that everything from my past has led to where I am today. I am obsessed with love, food, my dog, husband, @drpimplepopper, and this baby in my belly. I feel the opposite about rude people, traffic, litter-ers, and bees. I’d love to hear something unique about you! What makes you different? #mondayintroductions #behindthelens
So my hope is that you enjoyed looking at this beautiful Ashley-Quincy Wedding and found some inspiration. In addition, please let me know what was your favorite part from this real wedding. Moreover, please leave a comment in the comments section below if you have any questions or anything you want to share.
Thank you so much for reading and visiting my blog!
Additionally, have a wonderful day and night!
Info. This page has all the links that you might find interesting and useful such as links to the following:
- Wedding Forums – here you can join the community so you can ask questions and get answers.
- Wedding Services – more information on services we provide such as day of coordinator.
- About – if you want to find out more about the blog and founder then this is where you can.
- Contact – so this page has a contact form and other ways you can contact us.
- Newsletter – if you want to sign up for our weekly newsletter then you can do it there.
- Submissions – so this is where you can find more information on how to submit photos for a feature on AisleMemories. In addition, we now accept submissions via Two Bright Lights.
- Badge – here you can grab a badge when you work was featured on the blog.
- Gallery – so this page has photos from AisleMemories Instagram where each photo connects to the actual related blog post.
Inspiration. This section has all of the featured weddings and engagements so far if you would like to check them out.
Venues. This section has all of the venue tours so far if you would like to check them out.