Anya-Ryan Wedding at the Pump House in Bloomsburg, PA
Bernadette Marciniak is an amazing photographer that took Anya-Ryan Wedding photos. So their photos turned out really beautiful as you will see below. When I saw these photos, I immediately thought this couple was in love, which showed through the photos. In addition, I thought their wedding was really beautiful and purple color made it stand out to me. I loved how there is a story behind a penny in bride’s shoe and how the couple was really considerate to their guests as you will see and read below. Moreover, wait till you see the custom heels for the bride, the custom engagement ring from a jeweler and also a wedding ring that groom made. Anya and Ryan’s wedding was simply perfect.
You can find vendor list below all the photos.
All about the wedding & venue – Notes from the photographer:
How Anya and Ryan met – Notes from the photographer:
Photographer’s favorite memories from Anya-Ryan wedding:
Anya-Ryan Wedding Photos:
Flats were from Payless – also, here is the bride’s story behind the penny in the flats “I believe that my grandparents leave me “pennies from heaven.” My aunt found that one the morning of my wedding and the date on it happened to be the year I was born :)”
Photographer’s bio from her website:
So Bernadette Marciniak is an award-winning photojournalist shooting on the east and west coasts.
“I will laugh with you. I will cry with you. I will dance with your guests and teach them how to do “The Wobble” and “Cupid’s Shuffle.” I will hug you and tell you look you beautiful, which would be an understatement on your wedding day; you’ll look freakin’ gorgeous. I’ll do all this with a doofy smile on my face and camera in my hand.”
“I’m absolutely and supremely honored by each shoot I take on. Be it a wedding, engagement or family shoot, it doesn’t escape me that my clients are including me in the most important and intimate times of their lives.”
- Photographer: Bernadette Marciniak – web | Bernadette Marciniak – insta.
- Venue: The Pump House in Bloomsburg, PA – web | The Pump House – insta.
- Wedding Dress: David’s Bridal – web | David’s Bridal – insta.
- Bridesmaid’s Dress: J Crew – web | J Crew – insta.
- Shoes of the Bride: Custom heels from ChristyNgShoes on Etsy | ChristyNgShoes – insta | ChristyNgShoes – web.
- Bride’s Shoes: Flats from Payless – web | Payless – insta.
- Earrings: Martaky on Etsy.
- Belt: GetNoticed on Etsy | GetNoticed – web | GetNoticed – insta.
- Robes: Sandy Waters Store – web | Sandy Waters Store – insta.
- Engagement Ring: 100% custom and hand-engraved by MS Jewelers – web.
- Florist: Scott’s Floral in Danville, PA – web.
- Caterer: Peculiar Culinary – web | Peculiar Culinary – insta.
- Beers on tap: Berwick Brewing – web | Berwick Brewing – insta.
- DJ: Mike Simmons – Must Be The Music DJs – web.
So my hope is that you enjoyed looking at beautiful Anya-Ryan wedding photos and found some inspiration. In addition, please let me know what was your favorite part from this featured real wedding. Moreover, please check the section below to leave your comments or questions.
Thank you so much for reading and visiting my blog!
Additionally, have a wonderful day and night!