Aly-Mike Wedding at Michael’s Tuscany Room in San Pedro, CA
Megan Abbott Photography perfectly captured not just Aly-Mike wedding photos but also their engagement photos. Below you will see both Aly-Mike wedding photos and also their engagement photos. I loved how they incorporated the same type of flower in both the wedding and engagement photos. So you can really tell from the wedding and engagement photos that they love each other deeply and make each other laugh. In addition, I thought Aly-Mike wedding was beautiful with such rich and gorgeous colors and her dress was amazing.
Moreover, I would love to congratulate Aly and Mike on their wedding.
You can find vendors’ information below all of the photos for proper credit and in case you want to check them out.
Couple’s sweet story (involves a kitty) from Aly:
“Michael and I met in the summer of 2011 while we both worked at Nordstrom. One day Michael had told me he was interested in adopting a cat and was planning to go to the animal shelter to adopt one. I told him I had actually found a small litter of kittens in my backyard a few weeks before and was trying to find them homes and if he was interested, I would give him one. He readily agreed so on his next day off, I dropped off the kitten to her new home with Michael. Michael texted me later that day to see if I wanted to see how the kitty was doing with her whole new set up and all her toys. I agreed and when I got there, he had coincidentally made dinner.
Shortly after that we started going out and here we are 6.5 years later with 3 cats (one of which is the kitty that brought us together!).”
Favorite wedding memories from Aly and Mike:
“There are so many favorite wedding memories that it is hard for us to narrow it down to one. One of our favorite memories was our grand entrance into the reception as husband and wife. This was our transition into our first dance which was beautiful because two of my best friends performed John Legend’s “All of Me.” Another favorite memory of ours is that we were able to celebrate our marriage in an intimate setting with our closest friends and family. It meant so much to us to have a small wedding.”
Advice from Aly:
“As for advice for couples, while it may be cliché, communication is truly key. Being able to openly and honestly share your thoughts with your future spouse is so important so you can address those bad times, celebrate those good times and laugh at all the funny things that only you guys will get. Also, it’s worth repeating, never forget to laugh – with each other and sometimes even at each other.
To the future brides and grooms, remember on your wedding day, take a moment for yourselves individually before the wedding and together after the ceremony. Breathe and take it all in. All the hard work and many months of planning have come to fruition. Engrave it in your memory. Your wedding day will be full of happy memories and will be beautiful no matter what but it will go by so fast so take it all in. This is just the start of a new chapter in your lives together!”
Aly-Mike Wedding Photos:
Photographer – Megan Abbott Photography.
Aly-Mike Engagement Photos:
Photographer – Megan Abbott Photography.
- Cake: Sugary Sparkles – web | Sugary Sparkles – insta.
- Caterer: Bryan’s Catering (Tacos) – web | Bryan’s Catering – insta.
- Photographer: Megan Abbott Photography – web | Megan Abbott Photography – insta.
- Coordinator: Events by Bree – web | Events by Bree – insta.
- Venue and Food or Drink: Michael’s Tuscany Room (web) in San Pedro, CA | Michael’s Tuscany Room (yelp).
- Cake: Polly Ann Bakery (facebook) in San Pedro, CA – cake came with the venue | Polly Ann Bakery (yelp).
- Flowers: Failte Floral Design.
- Videographer: Halfo Films by Virgil Cannon.
- DJ and Photo-booth: Dance All Night DJ – web | Dance All Night DJ – insta.
- Dress: Blush Bridal Couture – web | Blush Bridal Couture – insta.
- Alterations: Lara Sims Prawat – web | Lara Sims Prawat – insta.
- Makeup and Hair: Nikki Lopez – insta | Nikki Lopez – facebook.
- Hair Colorist: Stephany Van Stone – web | Stephany Van Stone – insta.
- 1954 Pontiac Chieftain: Danny Marrufo (insta) of Dead Sleds Car Club (insta).
About the photographer Megan from her site:
“I was born and raised in Cape Canaveral, Florida. In July 2017 I packed up my life and made the cross-country trek to live in Los Angeles! I live with my incredible boyfriend and my cat (named Cat) in North Hollywood.”
“I’ve been photographing love stories for about 6 years. I’ve always felt like photography has been a huge part of my family’s history; my great-grandfather owned a photography studio in Miami for 28 years and my grandfather built his own darkroom in his garage. I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to preserve the happiest moments of a person’s life. I absolutely LOVE documenting life and I can’t wait to document yours!”
So my hope is that you enjoyed these beautiful Aly-Mike wedding photos. I also hope that you were able to find inspiration for your wedding. In addition, please let me know what your favorite part is from this real wedding feature. Moreover, please leave a comment in the comments section below if you have any questions or comments.
Thank you so much for reading and visiting my blog!
Additionally, have a wonderful day and night!
Info. This tab has all the links that you might find interesting and useful such as links to the following:
- Wedding Forums – here you can join the community so you can ask questions and get answers.
- Wedding Services – more information on services we provide such as day of coordinator.
- About – if you want to find out more about the blog and founder then this is where you can do that.
- Contact – so this page has a contact form and other ways you can contact us.
- Newsletter – if you want to sign up for our weekly newsletter then you can do it there.
- Submissions – so this is where you can find more information on how to submit photos for feature on AisleMemories.
- Badge – here you can grab a badge when you work was featured on the blog.
- Gallery – so this page has photos from AisleMemories Instagram where each photo connects to the actual related blog post.
Inspiration. This section has all of the featured weddings and engagements so far if you would like to check them out.