Ahiza-Albert Wedding at The Life Arts Center in Riverside, CA
Nirav Solanki is the talented photographer behind beautiful Ahiza-Albert wedding photos. Below you will see not just the beautiful wedding photos but also Ahiza and Albert’s personal story, inspiration and favorite memories from the day, and advice for the couples planning now. I thought Ahiza-Albert wedding looked really beautiful and elegant. In addition, the whole bridal party looked perfect as well as all of the details like cake, flowers, thank you gifts for the guests, centerpieces, and of course bride’s gorgeous dress, hair and makeup.
Moreover, I would love to congratulate Ahiza and Albert and wish them all the best!
Additionally, you can find vendors’ info below all the photos.
Personal story from Ahiza:
“We met in 2012-2013 through one of my family members. It started with us just hanging out with a group of friends and going to shows together but eventually it led to us liking each other and dating. I like to give him a hard time about making me wait for everything (becoming bf/gf, saying I love you and proposing) but I honestly wouldn’t have it any other way. Since we took our time with everything else we also took our time with planning the wedding (almost 2 years) which I recommend for brides that want to be 100% hands on with planning.”
About wedding venue location:
“The location itself is beautiful, it’s located in downtown Riverside right next to the Mission Inn. The building has 3 venues to choose from and they also have a list of vendors they provide but give you the option to bring your own.”
Inspiration behind the day:
“Simple and Classy – We didn’t want anything to be over the top but we still wanted everything to look nice so we went with subtle colors and decor. We crafted the centerpiece using mason jars, burlap and fake flowers with real baby’s breath that was added on the day of the wedding. The bridesmaids wore blush floor length dresses and the groomsmen wore black tuxedo.”
Favorite memories of the day:
“Getting ready and hanging out with our bridal party. Seeing everything come together and seeing everyone enjoying themselves.”
“We had a big role in our music selection. We planned and picked out every song for each moment in our timeline. Create a must play list and make sure you have music for everyone to enjoy.”
Advice from Ahiza and Albert for couples planning now:
“If you can plan every single detail then plan every single detail. Don’t let other people tell you that it doesn’t matter, it’s a waste of time or that people won’t care/notice. if you have time to plan, go through every detail and have it your way why wouldn’t you? … It’s your wedding! Remember to enjoy yourself and let loose, try not to freak out if things don’t go as planned because trust me something won’t.”
“Always keep in mind the whole reason behind this day, you have found the person you want to spend the rest of your life with and it should be a happy day even if it’s not a perfect day. Also take a moment with your new husband and step away from the reception area. Go outside, empty hallway or just find a corner to take a deep breath and clear your mind even if it is just for 2 mins, this will give you a second wind.”
Ahiza-Albert Wedding Photos:
- Photographer: Nirav Solanki – web | Nirav Solanki – insta.
- Venue: The Life Arts Center – web | The Life Arts Center – insta.
- Centerpieces and Baby Succulents Thank You Gifts were DIY/handmade.
- Dress: Pronovias – “Marilda” 2015 collection – web | Pronovias – insta.
- Boutique for the Dress: Karoza Bridal in Glendale, CA – web | Karoza Bridal – insta.
- Hairpiece: Princess Bridal in Fontana, CA – web | Princess Bridal – insta.
- Shoes: Reflection Shoes in Montclair, CA – possibly closed per Yelp.
- Bride’s Ring: Gemma’s Jewelers in Rancho Cucamonga, CA – web | Gemma’s Jewelers – insta.
- Dresses for the Bridesmaids: David’s Bridal – web | David’s Bridal – insta.
- Hair and Makeup: Veronica Lara – weddingwire | Veronica Lara – insta.
- Groom’s Attire: Zila’s in Montclair, CA – web | Zila’s – yelp.
- Catering: McGrath’s Catering in Riverside, CA – web | McGrath’s Catering – facebook.
- Cake: Lindmair Bakery in Riverside, CA – web.
- Furniture Rentals: Something Borrowed SoCal – insta.
- Music: DJ Abel.
- Officiant: Pastor Mike – web.
About the photographer from his site:
“NIRAV IS A SELF-TAUGHT PHOTOGRAPHER WHO HAS TURNED WHAT BEGAN AS A HOBBY INTO A LIFESTYLE AND PROFESSION. HE WAS RECENTLY CERTIFIED BY THE HOLLYWOOD ART INSTITUTE.”
So my hope is that you enjoyed these beautiful Ahiza-Albert wedding photos. I also hope that you found some inspiration from this wedding. In addition, please let me know what is your favorite part from Ahiza-Albert wedding. Moreover, please leave a comment in the comments section below if you have any questions or comments.
Thank you so much for reading and visiting my blog!
Additionally, have a wonderful day and night!
Info. This page has all the links that you might find interesting and useful such as links to the following:
- Wedding Forums – here you can join the community so you can ask questions and get answers.
- Wedding Services – more information on services we provide such as day of coordinator.
- About – if you want to find out more about the blog and founder then this is where you can.
- Contact – so this page has a contact form and other ways you can contact us.
- Newsletter – if you want to sign up for our weekly newsletter then you can do it there.
- Submissions – so this is where you can find more information on how to submit photos for feature on AisleMemories.
- Badge – here you can grab a badge when you work was featured on the blog.
- Gallery – so this page has photos from AisleMemories Instagram where each photo connects to the actual related blog post.
Inspiration. This section has all of the featured weddings and engagements so far if you would like to check them out.
Venues. This section has all of the venue tours so far if you would like to check them out.