Jackie-Terrell Wedding Photos recreated after 5 years of marriage
When I read the story about Jackie-Terrell Wedding, I was sad for the couple because their original wedding photographer did not do a good job but then I was also happy for them. The reason for being happy for them is that after five years, Jackie and Terrell were able to recreate their wedding photos and they loved the final result, which I think you will love as well as I sure loved the photos that were beautifully captured by Crystal Lily Photography. Below, you can read in more detail their story from the photographer and Jackie herself.
Photographer’s story about recreating Jackie-Terrell wedding photos:
A quote from Jackie about her photos:
Jackie-Terrell Wedding Photos:
- Photographer: Crystal Lily Photography – web | Crystal Lily Photography – insta | Crystal Lily Photography – facebook.
About the photographer:
View this post on Instagram
I love to travel, laugh, and take pictures. I have @emilyamulder to thank for this shot she took of me, being me in Havana. Since I haven't actually jumped on the #fridayintroductions bandwagon before, I'll go ahead and change that now.😁 … 🦄 I love whimsical, wondrous, and enchanting things–rainbows, stars, horses, and things people keep saying don't exist like fairys and unicorns. (For the record: I liked unicorns before they were splattered everywhere.) 🦄 I love color! Despite all the neutrals and blacks I wear as a result of all the traveling I do, color makes me happy. Which is probably why my hair has ranged from shades of red to purple for the last year and I slip on fun shoes whenever I can. 🦄 I have a bit of a potty mouth…okay I have a terrible potty mouth, but I promise to leave my *colorful* language at the door on your wedding day. (I wouldn't want to upset grandma; although if yours is anything like mine was she might just give my mouth a run for its money, haha!) 🦄 I LOVE working with couples! I mean, I'm sure it's at least slightly obvious given what I do, but I REALLY love it. There is something so awesome about seeing the many, many, many ways people love and interact with one another. It's absolutely infectious! So don't be surprised if you notice me getting giddy while I snap away if you choose me as your photographer. I get so excited about creating beautiful memories for my couples!💜 #crystallilyphotography
So my hope is that you enjoyed looking at these beautiful Jackie-Terrell wedding photos that were recreated and found some inspiration. In addition, please let me know what was your favorite part from this feature. Moreover, please leave a comment in the comments section below if you have any questions or comments.
Thank you so much for reading and visiting my blog!
Additionally, have a wonderful day and night!
Info. This page has all the links that you might find interesting and useful such as links to the following:
- Wedding Forums – here you can join the community so you can ask questions and get answers.
- Wedding Services – more information on services we provide such as day of coordinator.
- About – if you want to find out more about the blog and founder then this is where you can.
- Contact – so this page has a contact form and other ways you can contact us.
- Newsletter – if you want to sign up for our weekly newsletter then you can do it there.
- Submissions – so this is where you can find more information on how to submit photos for a feature on AisleMemories. In addition, we now accept submissions via Two Bright Lights.
- Badge – here you can grab a badge when you work was featured on the blog.
- Gallery – so this page has photos from AisleMemories Instagram where each photo connects to the actual related blog post.
Inspiration. This section has all of the featured weddings and engagements so far if you would like to check them out.
Venues. This section has all of the venue tours so far if you would like to check them out.
If you are interested in how to edit wedding photos, please check out this link – ShootDotEdit’s Expert Tips