Janet-Ravi Engagement at Gas Works Park, King Street Station, Seattle, WA
Lavender Bouquet Photography beautifully captured Janet-Ravi engagement photos at three different locations in Seattle. The bride, Janet, had a gorgeous outfit during engagement photos and her engagement ring is oh so beautiful.
Even though engagement photos were done in the US, this beautiful couples’ wedding will be in India. In addition, their wedding is going to be a traditional Indian wedding.
Check out Janet-Ravi engagement photos as told through the beautiful photos below.
From Lavender Bouquet Photography:
Ravi & Janet were referred to us late last year by the sister of a former wedding client of ours. They needed to get engagement photos done quickly so they could display them at their upcoming big engagement party in Vancouver, B.C. These two were so fun to work with and made our job easy, even despite the cold, windy weather. They will be having their traditional Indian wedding in India this November.
Janet-Ravi Engagement Photos:
Associated Vendors: Janet-Ravi Engagement
Submitted via Two Bright Lights
Lavender Bouquet Photography:
In Conclusion: Janet-Ravi Engagement
So my hope is that you enjoyed looking at all of these beautiful Janet-Ravi Engagement photos and found some inspiration. In addition, please let me know what was your favorite part from this featured real engagement. Moreover, please check the section below to leave your comments or questions via a forum.
Thank you so much for reading and visiting my blog!
Additionally, have a wonderful day and night!
Info. This section has all the links that you might find interesting and useful such as links to the following:
- Wedding Forums is where you can join the community so you can ask questions and get answers.
- Wedding Services has more information on services we provide such as coordinator or planner.
- About page has more info about the blog and founder.
- Contact page has a contact form and all the other ways you can contact us.
- Newsletter page has a sign up form for our newsletter.
- Submissions page has information on how you can submit your wedding/work. In addition, we now accept submissions via Two Bright Lights.
- Badge page has a featured badge you can grab.
- Gallery page has photos from Instagram that directly link to related posts on our blog.